• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train and Go Tournament

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Signups are now closed, distribution will begin on the 19th so just PM me for a time for the distribution.

After distribution you will have one week to train the two pokemon. On that date, I will post the brackets and we will begin the tournament. I expect that you will not continue to train your pokemon after the week is up, but that is on you to stop from doing such.

1) I supply two untouched, newly captured Pokemon to you and you will have a week to train them. You may only use these two Pokemon.

2) Legendary Pokemon will not be given out, but some Pokemon may have higher levels than others. Only Pokemon in the Black and White PokeDex will be given out.

3) Hacks will not be tolerated. Any Pokemon that has been found to be hacked will result in expulsion from this tournament and auto-win to your opponent. This includes teaching a Pokemon a move not in its move pool, giving "uber stats" to a Pokemon, and any other hack that would give you an unnatural upper hand in battle.

4) Matches will be best two out of three.

5) Seeds in the tournament run out at eight, no others will be accepted.

6) Match-ups are determined via brackets

Participants
1) Cartercr (1463 6132 2390)
2) Nakuzami (0690 4581 3571)
3) APokemonTrainer (1807 1571 5764)
4) Brewds567 (0475 7098 8523)
5) GingerTom (1506 4971 9801)
6) Genshu (4555 9572 3227)
7) Unknown Entity (3267 4361 5631)
8) TheFuturePokemon (4599 0089 1247)

I only made one change and that is to drop the number of entries. As soon as I get enough people, i'll start distributing.

Last edited:

Brewds567

I'm dancing, I'm dancing!
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2014
Name: Brewdz
FC: (0475 7098 8523)

I just hope there isn't another repost, but that proabaly won't happen as carterc is pretty active.

GingerTom

<--made in 5 minutes :/
Years
If all the originals don't want to I'll go in :)
I'm on this website alot doing nothing so just message me if I'm in :P

Genshu

Idealistic Seeker Of Truth
Years
This looks like it could be fun. and Id like in on it.
Name: Kial
FC: 4555-9572-3227

May i suggest you add like a date when this will take place, kinda like a deadline? as to attempt to avoid what happened to the other thread.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Aw. ^ got the last slot. XD
Oh well, when I can join, here is my FC:
White -1678 4568 4815

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
I forgot to post that I wanted you guys to PM me what time would work best. Let's go ahead and shoot for getting all trades done July 1st. (That way we can all just get the tournament done in July :D)

GingerTom

<--made in 5 minutes :/
Years
Yea I've messaged him alot asking when i could get my pokemon but I guess he just cba :(
It's disappointing really cause it was an awesome idea but I doubt someone will Re-thread this cause its been re-threaded twice so does that make it a re-re-thread :\ IDK

Back