• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Delta Saga *now recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
INTRO:
Hi There, Welcome to the Team Delta Thread! I am not requiring the best
hackers out there but I would like you to have some experience. All help is
appreciated but I don't require you to be a pro all that I ask is that you
are dedicated and work on this hack at least 2 or 3 times a
week whenever you can. I also have 2 sequels planned with the story for the
first two games work out but it is tentative if you have ideas to put in I
will consider all ideas I want this to be the entire teams hack not just
mine :) I want this to be a community project. I do however ask that if you
do want to help that you are committed to it and you don't just help once
then we never speak again. I am very flexible and understand that everyone
has a life and can't work on a hack 24/7 so I won't get mad if I don't hear
from you for a day or two :D

Hack Info
Name: Pokemon Delta
ROM Base: Fire Red
Language: English May go for Translations Afterwards If I can find someone to do it and it is a successful hack
Progress: About 80% of the first BETA which goes up to the 2nd gym and like 3 towns and 1 Island which is the starting town

Disclaimer
Some of the names and locations, and events of this hack are based off of the in the Pokemon TCG Series. This Hack will also contain things that might not have been in the game's story that I have come up with. This is a Non-Profit Fan Based Fan Game. With Ideas from the fans who just want to contribute to the Pokemon fan base. Please support the official release. (Insert legal mumbo jumbo here) I claim no rights to pokemon. Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Game freak.

Story Intro

In the new region of Holon the new evil team, Team Delta has damaged pokemon using Delta waves to alter their types and make them stronger and you the Hero have to save them. Team Deltas boss is planning to change mews type which is like the main focus of why you are stopping her. The game starts on the sevii islands renamed the distant island chain. The intro "somewhere out on the distant island chain where it is always sunny and warm a raindrop falls from the sky. Later that night a child was born and it hasn't stop raining since. That was all 10 years ago. Today is that kids 10th birthday and that means it is time to get his first pokemon..."
Spoiler:

Main Cast
Prof. Sequoya - The Pokemon Prof. of the Distant Island Chain. He specializes on the environment of pokemon and how they live in the wild.

Apollo-The male hero
Aurora-The female hero

Bree- A woman who watches the main heroes she has a mysterious past. She always seems to show up in random places

James- A boy who lives on the distant Island chain who helps Team Delta because he believes that Apollo/Aurora is foolish to try to stop change and slowly gets corrupted by Team Delta (Your rival)

Rose-She is the first person you meet in Holon. She always has a pichu with her for some reason

Husky- He is a water type trainer who helps you on your journey

Note: there will be no gym leaders instead there will be Delta leaders who are the bosses of team delta and instead of gym badges you collect seals to unlock the research tower

Delta leaders
Grass
Ground
Fire
Normal no miltanks I promise XD
Flying
Fighting
Ice
Dragon

Holon research tower(elite 4)
1- Fire
2-Water
3- Steel
4-Electric
Phantom as the Champion-Ghost

Planned Features
-New Region!
-An Exciting New Story
-New trainer sprites
-New Trainer Classes
-Ruins, Factories, and Mountains
-Retyping where I see fit
-Some 4/5 pokemon and 6th pokemon for example Pancham Pangoro Litleo Pyroar Espurr Meowstic Dedenne and sylveon
-New starters Cubchoo Teddiursa and Pancham
-Starter give aways. There will be people throughout Holon that will give you one of the starters so keep your eyes peeled
-Custom D/P/P tiles
-DNS system
-Landmarks (Mirage forest Holon Circle Holon Ruins Holon Lake)
-New evil team
-30+ Delta pokemon (basically just new types and move learnsets)
-The Battleground (A new concept kind of like the trainer tower but after each badge you advance another room and at the end there is a special event)
Spoiler:

Help needed:
-Icons for the pokemon in party
-Scripting
-I will put more things here if anything comes up.
-We have most of the maps done but if you are skilled in warp tiles in advance map we'd love your help
-Not exactly a job but if you plan on playing and have any pokemon you want to be Delta put it in the comments as well as what type you would like it to be

Team Members/Credits:
- Luxray Hacker (Story and Leader)
-Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Trainer Spriting)
- Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Mapping)
-Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Pokemon inserts and spriting)
-Shadow Wolf (Cry inserts)
-Shadow Wolf (Gen 6 sprites)
-The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource (some sprites)
-Title screen (mydrago)
-User bar (xVaporeon)

Position for Team (specify which job you can do):
Skills you have:
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking)
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine)
Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine):
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc)
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7)

Screen Shots
kpM0muy

AOyemGb
A Gym
8yXbFze
Grooeveer city
More to come later

Update
BETA 1 is almost here way to go team :D all we need is some scripting and then we will be ready to release it (PS going up through the 4th city and 2 major events and the ultimate cliffhanger)

Sneak peaks

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): scripting.

Skills you have: Scripting. Also some song inserting and a bit of voicegroup stuff. Also some placing of events and items on maps.
Edit: Almost forgot to say I can edit pokemon data(sorta) and I'm decent with a hex editer(dunno if Hexecute is best hex editer but that's all I've got haha)

Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Hmm. Probably since aroung August of this year. Not long, and I don't think I'm the best, but I've got some skills.

Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): None.

Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): Again, none. :(

How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once a day, though times vary depending on if I'm doing something else or something comes up.

Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): PM/VM. PM is better though since I probably won't notice your VMs. lol

Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Eh... dunno? I can't really give any constants. I'll work when I can though.

I hope I can be a help. (I also hope this was the place to post this haha)

Last edited:
Years
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): scripting.

Skills you have: Scripting. Also some song inserting and a bit of voicegroup stuff. Also some placing of events and items on maps.
Edit: Almost forgot to say I can edit pokemon data(sorta) and I'm decent with a hex editer(dunno if Hexecute is best hex editer but that's all I've got haha)

Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Hmm. Probably since aroung August of this year. Not long, and I don't think I'm the best, but I've got some skills.

Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): None.

Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): Again, none. :(

How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once a day, though times vary depending on if I'm doing something else or something comes up.

Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): PM/VM. PM is better though since I probably won't notice your VMs. lol

Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Eh... dunno? I can't really give any constants. I'll work when I can though.

I hope I can be a help. (I also hope this was the place to post this haha)

Awesome thanks for the help :D

Anyone out there that is skilled in YAPE? I know how to use it but with the 40/50 pokemon I need to put in it will be a lot of work what with the 30+ entire new movesets I need to make and then I still need to put in the moves stats etc for the 4th 5th and 6th gen pokemon so I am just looking for a little help if anyone is interested

Years
Hey my team and I have some ideas that we want to put in our hack but we want your opinnions first. First is an idea from Light Platinum it is their berry system but slightly altered another is the dance studio mini game fro D/P/P and third is the move flamethrower to be used outside of battle for purposes such as burning certain trees/bushes instead of cut and then puzzles in certain places probably mainly in a fire gym where using it would light torches to solve puzzles what do you guys think?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
ok im a newbie so i might not be the best of help but i can create fakemon (not pixelated yet) and i would like to join because i want experience
Skills you have: Photoshop, I can learn pretty easy, And Plots/Stories
Hacking Career: 1 month im a newbie :P
Other hacks you may have worked on: im trying to create my own hack but i would like to join for expierience
How often you Get Online Pacific Time Zone and usually from 11:00 to anytime usually if i dont have plans
Primary Contact: Facebook:Ryan Adams, Skype:FTTsunami
Availability: i dont really have a life im homeschooled so i got way to much time

Hey my team and I have some ideas that we want to put in our hack but we want your opinnions first. First is an idea from Light Platinum it is their berry system but slightly altered another is the dance studio mini game fro D/P/P and third is the move flamethrower to be used outside of battle for purposes such as burning certain trees/bushes instead of cut and then puzzles in certain places probably mainly in a fire gym where using it would light torches to solve puzzles what do you guys think?

Or even ember but i like those ideas i think people love minigames they like stuff thats not in every single hack or game they play

Last edited:
Years
ok im a newbie so i might not be the best of help but i can create fakemon (not pixelated yet) and i would like to join because i want experience
Skills you have: Photoshop, I can learn pretty easy, And Plots/Stories
Hacking Career: 1 month im a newbie :P
Other hacks you may have worked on: im trying to create my own hack but i would like to join for expierience
How often you Get Online Pacific Time Zone and usually from 11:00 to anytime usually if i dont have plans
Primary Contact: Facebook:Ryan Adams, Skype:FTTsunami
Availability: i dont really have a life im homeschooled so i got way to much time

Or even ember but i like those ideas i think people love minigames they like stuff thats not in every single hack or game they play

Welcome to the team :D thanks for the feedback ^^

Nordk

Chief Harpoonist
Years
Skills you have: Spriting, a bit of mapping
Hacking Career: About 2 weeks
Other hacks you may have worked on: One (In progress)
Proof of previous work:
Feebas%20Delta.png
Unnamed%20Sprite.png
Phantump.png

How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once or twice a day, sometimes more, depends on my schedule. I'm in Eastern US timezone.
Primary Contact: PM
Availability: Depends, I'll be online at least once a day, though if I'm busy (I've got 3 AP classes this year of high school and Exams are coming up) it may take me a couple days to get something done.

Years
Skills you have: Spriting, a bit of mapping
Hacking Career: About 2 weeks
Other hacks you may have worked on: One (In progress)
Proof of previous work:
Feebas%20Delta.png
Unnamed%20Sprite.png
Phantump.png

How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once or twice a day, sometimes more, depends on my schedule. I'm in Eastern US timezone.
Primary Contact: PM
Availability: Depends, I'll be online at least once a day, though if I'm busy (I've got 3 AP classes this year of high school and Exams are coming up) it may take me a couple days to get something done.

Ok you are in :D welcome to team Delta

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Skills you have: Storyliner, Idea Resourcerer stuff.
Hacking Career: Erm. Let me see....... about 0 seconds.
Other hacks you may have worked on: 0.
Proof of previous work: I am no brilliant previous hacker but I have made a plot for one RP which can be found here.
How often you Get Online : Timezone is UTC: +05:30.
Primary Contact: PMs.
Availability: Mostly weekends although I do think I'll be active for a while on most days.

Years
Well something went wrong with the rom so we have to restart the release may be pushed back a week or so sorry ;-;

Years
Is there anyone out there with some good mapping? I would do it but I am busy with all the other components of the hack since I had to restart it would much appreciated. We only need 1 more map until all the mapping is done fore the beta ^^

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Hey are there any people out there that like to make fakemon?
Skills you have: Mapping, imagination for creative ideas (I can make up fakemon info (name, based off of, type, brief pokedex entry, general idea of appearence) I am awful at spriting, so I cannot help you with that)
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): 5 months
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): My own, but still in storyboarding.
Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): A prototype map for my own hack
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): 5~8pm, give or take an hour or two.(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): Facebook PM me your name if you are adding me. Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Pretty much everyday.

You can also use my fakemon ideas on The Seven Ancients if you like. They are based off the seven main chakras. You can give them the legendary status, or you can just make them a septet. If you want to know more, I can send you my info on The Seven Ancients.

Is there anyone out there with some good mapping? I would do it but I am busy with all the other components of the hack since I had to restart it would much appreciated. We only need 1 more map until all the mapping is done fore the beta ^^

I can help. If you still need help. just give me the details.

Last edited:
Years
Skills you have: Spriting.
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Since Last April. I started spriting in September 2012.
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): I tried working on my own fakemon hack but failed due to bugs.
Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): None.
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Quite often. I live in GMT +8:00
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): [email protected]
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): I can be on anytime in the afternoon. (my time.)

Here is a link to a sample fakemon I created. (Delete the spaces)
http:/ /i.imgur.com/ rZ8FoKu.png

Years
Skills you have: Mapping, imagination for creative ideas (I can make up fakemon info (name, based off of, type, brief pokedex entry, general idea of appearence) I am awful at spriting, so I cannot help you with that)
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): 5 months
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): My own, but still in storyboarding.
Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): A prototype map for my own hack
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): 5~8pm, give or take an hour or two.(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): Facebook PM me your name if you are adding me. Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Pretty much everyday.

You can also use my fakemon ideas on The Seven Ancients if you like. They are based off the seven main chakras. You can give them the legendary status, or you can just make them a septet. If you want to know more, I can send you my info on The Seven Ancients.

I can help. If you still need help. just give me the details.

Hey I'd love your help and your 7 pokemon but I would't use them until the sequel :/ also if you PM me I will send you the rom so you can help with mapping ^^and I have some fakemon if you want to help with their data

Skills you have: Spriting.
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Since Last April. I started spriting in September 2012.
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): I tried working on my own fakemon hack but failed due to bugs.
Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): None.
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Quite often. I live in GMT +8:00
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): [email protected]
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): I can be on anytime in the afternoon. (my time.)

Here is a link to a sample fakemon I created. (Delete the spaces)
http:/ /i.imgur.com/ rZ8FoKu.png

I'd loveyour help ^^ I will PM you shortly with details :D

Last edited:

Kenny1

On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skil
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Skills you have: Scripting
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking) Since 2012
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): I tried skyline but no one helped so yeah.
Spoiler:

How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Every now and then. UTC +2
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) PM bbm: 2abb2153
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Imight be able to post scripts once a week perhaps.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Skills you have: Scripting
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking) Since 2012
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): I tried skyline but no one helped so yeah.
Spoiler:

How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Every now and then. UTC +2
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) PM bbm: 2abb2153
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Imight be able to post scripts once a week perhaps.

(Dunno if Luxray1 already got to you about this).
We've been need of another scripter, so your skills could be pretty helpful. ^^
Its been a while since I heard from Luxray1 though. If you haven't already heard from him or messaged him yourself, I would say just give it some time and he'll get back to you on your application.

Kenny1

On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skil
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Sorry im currently part of another team, Id be glad to help when we finish if this is still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back