• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch, gtSketch

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Username: Same as here
Time-zone: UK

You can join in now by the link on my sig, I don't just play this for events :)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
This looks like fun ;D

Username: Galukxy
Timezone: United Kingdom (GMT)

Years
Username on iSketch: Scarf, I would imagine
Timezone: PST (GMT -7:00)

I'd love to join, but I can't seem to find the website for this. I went to the first thing that google brought up, but I'm not seeing anything for the PC get together.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Username on iSketch: Scarf, I would imagine
Timezone: PST (GMT -7:00)

I'd love to join, but I can't seem to find the website for this. I went to the first thing that google brought up, but I'm not seeing anything for the PC get together.

You want this website here. From there you click "Play Now", then you log in (you don't NEED a password, I don't use one). Then you click on User-Created on the top and if a game is running, it will have a GT8 room. Games aren't running all the time though so check back on the thread and keep an eye on the schedule :P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Meh so I woke up late today wasn't able to hold the Midday Match but I'll likely be holding an extra match sometime today.

Anyway next match is in 1 hour and 20 minutes, I'll post again on the thread when it's a few minutes to start

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Isketch Username: Alley Cat
Time Zone: GMT-8

This looks like it could be fun! :3

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Meh so I woke up late today wasn't able to hold the Midday Match but I'll likely be holding an extra match sometime today.

Anyway next match is in 1 hour and 20 minutes, I'll post again on the thread when it's a few minutes to start

Cool, I was wondering what happened xD I've been practicing all day and I can't wait to play! Will you post again when it is about to start? 20 minutes right?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You're keeping track of who wins, right?

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Isketch Username: Binary
Time Zone: GMT+6

Might pop up during the next session (which will be in 20 minutes, I presume?).

Back