• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@TornZero: I was about to say "What kinds of roads are you taking this kid to drive on!?" until I used a converter and realized that 90 km/h is only about 56 mph. Though that's still pretty high for a newbie driver. My first time driving I started panicking when I hit over 20 mph.

Did you get the RV's license plate number? I wanna go punch it.

@ShinyDiamond: I think you're supposed talk to Khawill's character Frio. Nami is going to talk to him so Takumi could probably tag along with her when she does.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Geras, I learned in 40-70mph areas, as taught by the driving school I went to (the 911 Driving School). The freeway was the first place we drove, going 65+.

I only panicked when my mother was screaming at me even though I was doing fine... until she screamed. ._.

Also, Frio is in charge of the Find That Solo Kid Squad last I remember.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Well, there goes my self esteem. Seriously, though, driving still terrifies me since two of my greatest fears are dying and stupid people who have no idea what they're doing driving several thousand pound death machines near me. Forgive me for my cowardice.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Don't worry; the freeway was actually safer than the city streets where stupid drivers were concerned, so it was easier to get comfortable at the high speed.

Dealing with the city was just a nightmare; I got my license in the middle of a snowstorm, when I was apparently the only one on the road who knew how to drive. Made getting it so much easier when everyone was going 20 under the speed limit.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Are mermaids here like Aquaman? Strongest in the water yet still powerful out of it? And yes, Aquaman is actually capable out of water. This is 2013, not the silver age. Also I'm not trying to guess the secret which I assume only pertains to Divine, this is a general species thing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Are mermaids here like Aquaman? Strongest in the water yet still powerful out of it? And yes, Aquaman is actually capable out of water. This is 2013, not the silver age. Also I'm not trying to guess the secret which I assume only pertains to Divine, this is a general species thing.
Well, judging from this little quote:
Mermaids are fish like Youkai so they are easy prey for other Youkai's when not in the water while being in their Mermaid forms.
I'd say probably not. Granted, this says "while...in their mermaid forms", but I think that implies that they are mainly effective in the water in their mermaid form, and as humanoids...not so much.

But that's just inference.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
She drinks the blood of her enemies, soaks the blood out through her pores, and then the blood forms incredibly dangerous weapons/attacks.

That's it, isn't it? I bet it is.

You sir... watch too much Deadman Wonderland.

I'm not gonna tell you if it is or not c; It's a himitsu~ (secret)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
For the purposes of Solo-related stuff, has Eva just mysteriously gone missing? She was sort of an essential character in the Solo story (as far as I know) so that should probably be sorted out before continuing it.

Let's just pretend that Eva went missing :/ I dunno what else to make of it

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@machomuu & Geras32, who I will now call BBS, so...:

@machomuu & BBS: Catch my post. It shows Tak interacting with Frio, Elise & Yorick.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Hmm, I seem to have the feeling that the yandere mermaid will mistake someone as her crush, and that person will likely reject them, thus causing an outburst of murderous rampage. Am I right?

Back