• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What last pokemon?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
I started playing pokemon fire red, as some of you saw through my last post. I have a full planned out team which contains the following:
Charizard,Exeggutor,Lapras,Jolteon,Dragonite and one more. I was thinking larvitar but the problem is that i heard you get larvitar late in the game (sevault canyon). I was just wondering if it was worth it or not to get that. Same thing for dragonite, i mean i feel they will be weaker since you get them later. But with my team, do you think it will be a problem?
thanks !:) If you recommend pokemon as strong as tyranitar and dragonite that you get before those two please let me know !

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hi jihanscar! Your team looks pretty solid, however, you have a small Rock-type weakness (3 of your Pokemon are weak to it). I would recommend Larvitar, however, without someone to trade it to you, you won't be getting it until you actually complete the game (Sevalt Canyon is only accessible once you defeat the Elite Four, if I recall correctly.) Machamp, Gengar, and Alakazam might be good replacements, because they aren't weak to Rock-type and are pretty strong in general.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Nov 25, 2014
No idea why you thought you should open a new thread for the same question. Some normal, ground, fighting...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
Sorry lykor....And altairis thanks so much. But the problem is that gengar is only accessible through trade.. :( I really wanted gengar, i had alakazam and machamp the last time i played. I know my team is solid without a rock but yeah i wanted a rock type :) What else do you recommend that looks cool and is fairly strong? Many recommend nidoking, do you recommendd it? :)

Back