• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Hey everyone,

In the past couple of months I've gotten really interested in Pokemon games again, and with the help of emulators have been able to revisit a lot of great games from my childhood. :) I'm 21, female, and from the United States (California). I haven't had a chance to play anything past Gen 3 yet, but like to lurk in Pokemon communities (like here and /r/pokemon).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being an active member (hopefully I'll muster up something to contribute) and getting to know folks. :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome Siouxselle!!
Interesting name you got there, nice to have you with us (:
It's always a good thing to see people get back in touch with Pokemon, and this is definitely the site to be at if you are a poke-fan! There is a lot of stuff to discover and talk about in the boards, so make sure to check out every corner ;)
The 3rd Gen games are my favorite, but you should definitely check out the newer ones too, since they introduce so many new pokemon! And since there emulators, you should get to try them :3
And don't worry about getting to know people, everyone around here is very nice and loves to talk, so you'll be making friends in no time! Just ask around if you need anything!
Anyways, pleased to meat you, hope you have lots of fun :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Thanks! You have an interesting name as well!

Mostly I have no played Gen4/5 yet because DS emulators seem to run really, really slowly on my computer (I'm using an old ThinkPad, it's really no wonder), and there isn't a good DS emulator for Android (that I'm aware of). One day though!

Also, is it my imagination, or are these forums sort of going down every few minutes?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well my name is a combination of Zoroark and Shinigami (:
Oh wow, then it's definitely time to get a new computer and play some DS pokegames!!
And sadly there is no emulator for android as far as i know :/
In my experience, the site going down happens about once, maybe twice a day, but usually it runs smoothly and without any problems...

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
My name is...the name of one of my WoW characters >_>;

Okay, that's good to know! I was afraid it was just me for a moment -_-

I might just save up and buy myself a DS for...Christmas? lol, because I would like to play Black and White, and also some of the excellent ROMs I've seen for them (my girlfriend is playing through Volt White and I'm green with envy).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Nah don't worry, we all run into the site being down every now and then ^^
Well you could go ahead and save up for a 3DS, so you can also play the new X/Y when they come out :D and yeah Volt White and Blaze Black are a lot of fun, your girlfriend should let you play every now and then (:

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
I agree, she should! :D

And it's good you mentioned X and Y because I had forgotten about them >_>

Back