• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello^^

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
Hi,my name is Ankarit and I'm a new user of Pokecommunity.
I hope to enjoy here^^

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi Ankarit, I'll be the first to say: welcome to PC! I've enjoyed it here so far, and I hope you will too. Do you like any specific area of Pokemon? The video game? The anime? Or just Pokemon as a whole? You can check out the respective forums and check the forums out, the users there are real nice too! I hope you like PC!

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
Thanks^^
In fact I am a rom hacker and I came here to show my hack rom^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Rom Hacker? You came to the right place. Many new members come to PC for Rom Hacking. We have a large section dedicated to it, where you can find tutorials, tools, and all the resources you need for your hack. If you want to show it off, head on over to the Showcase section of our hacking forum. Be sure to check out all the other creative hacks there that our members have made! They're awesome!

Well, if you need anything, dont be afraid to ask! Enjoy PC!

Back