• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lightning Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Liquid Crystal has Kanto, Johto, the Orange Islands, a remastered soundtrack, modern battle system, and many, many other things, all being constantly improved upon, with a new release for every little fix. But, you don't see me going to other places and using it to bash other people's hacks. Even if his hack is only one region (which it might not be, it could expand), it has a bunch of fakemon, and drawing those up, getting their typing, their movesets, their base stats all takes an extreme amount of time and even creativity, as well as drawing up a completely new region and storyline from scratch. You, sir, hold no right to judge others work based on your own works. For all we know, your works could suck horribly. But no one here would say that. Every hack has its flaws, but those flaws can be fixed. Perhaps rather than saying that his hack sucks and your hack is better, you could try being a bit more constructive in your criticism. How would you feel if someone who created one of the more detailed hacks came along and bashed your ideas without even trying to play the game? You'd probably feel horrible that no one even gave your hack a chance. I'm sure people supported your hack when it was just starting and gave you encouragement, perhaps you could return the favor to the one starting their hack now. I'm certainly not going to play your hack, not because it's bad (I hadn't even heard of it before now, so), but because I'm not going to feed the ego of someone who feels they have the right to smash down the ideas of whoever they please simply because they don't like them.

And to KirakonGxi: Your hack looks very well detailed, I'm sure you put a lot of thought into it, and I'm looking forward to playing your hack, it sounds like it'd be fun to go through when completed. I'm always up for a challenge involving Fakemon, puts me in an unfamiliar situation that I have to work through.
You sir, have my full respect. And for the upside down 3ds thing, i don't belive they would put such feature in the game. Btw, have you seen the mega evolitions of blastoise, charizard and venusaur?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I don't know if someone is allready in charge of it but just in case, i'm willing to beta test the game and report you bugs, glitches and stuff. :)

MageX

Internationalist
Years
Nice hack! I LOVE the water tiles, they're my favourite! And also the Eric ow is nice, but i think you should make the hero's hair a bit shorter

Years
You sir, have my full respect. And for the upside down 3ds thing, i don't belive they would put such feature in the game. Btw, have you seen the mega evolitions of blastoise, charizard and venusaur?

yeah I've seen them and it is Super CoooooooL! ,yeah the most mega evo that i like is Mewtwo ^_^

I don't know if someone is allready in charge of it but just in case, i'm willing to beta test the game and report you bugs, glitches and stuff. :)

Glad to hear it..

Nice hack! I LOVE the water tiles, they're my favourite! And also the Eric ow is nice, but i think you should make the hero's hair a bit shorter

Actually that is not OUR hero OWs that is the stolen OWs from old member that give to us,
And we has create own OWs and put it in game after we finish making fakedex we will post the
another update... :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
This hack is looking amazing ^.^ can't wait to see the new Heroes OWs, good luck. :D

Years
9mgx.png

Every Image has their OWN story and every Legend has their Own Ability..
lol xD, wel guys i actually manage to finish 3 map in one day and yeah that the
result...( but i show just only 2 xD )
LoL some fakemon has finish created and our fakedex has halfway finish..
and yes this game has change the graphic lol credit for insert it goes to KiraKongxi..
The old tiles are off and he insert new tiles from ( Callis Tiles )..
But some of those tiles are Ours!

cdld.png

Here is the Stellar Cave!
the cave that full with Ghost and Dark Pokemon, they said deep inside that
has burried a Flying Dark Legendary Pokemon in Accient Stone called Dracest Stone..
that lagendary pokemon is one of 5 element that may arouse the mystery pokemon that has been favored by team SKULL...
And then you will be the One who will stop that Lagend Pokemon lol xD...

And guys Here is the Hero Apperance!
5x6b.png

The guys from Vella Village that want to become the Pokemon Champion in Alies Region and to beat Gold and Red!

I hope you guys like it, sorry if my English is little bad xD
And thank you for who commenting in this thread! ^_^​

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
This hack just become better with every update. Calis tiles are pretty hard to handle, I'm glad Kira managed to get it in :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
i love the fakemon starters, it's unique and different. i'm not even sure which one i'll pick. the screenshots look gorgeous so far. i wanted to ask though, will you be able to play a female with this game?

Years
This hack just become better with every update. Calis tiles are pretty hard to handle, I'm glad Kira managed to get it in :)
Yeah i'm pretty shock that kira can do that actually he already put different tiles in every Firered Rom's
but i'm only choose this Rom's b'cos it look Awesome to me.. xD

This looks really awesome, I can't wait for a beta. Good luck on this game, guys!
Thank you!

i love the fakemon starters, it's unique and different. i'm not even sure which one i'll pick. the screenshots look gorgeous so far. i wanted to ask though, will you be able to play a female with this game?
I hope you pick Wisely xD,Yeah you will be able to play female character in this game i'll post the Female Character later with the Biggest update :D.

Years
Rly rly nice! Actually that fakemons are just amazing! I love their look! About the map, its becoming rly cool and diverse! Im really hoping for more progress keep going guys!

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Rly rly nice! Actually that fakemons are just amazing! I love their look! About the map, its becoming rly cool and diverse! Im really hoping for more progress keep going guys!
Thank you for your Comment :) Just stay tune we will give you all some information about this hack.

Years
Hello as you can see i'm Rui.
I would like to apologize for the sparse update to this thread:(.
we do not have very much time to manage the hack because
kept busy in college and real Job.;-;

so therefore I want to show you some pictures of a small update.
and sorry for my bad bad bad English{XD}
the hack is more better then the old one..

xx61.png

xy5k.png

a0lq.png

so just 3 of these image that i can provide to public..
More update will release along with Beta 1.0.

so until here see you for the next update xD
Anounce- if anyone would like to help Please PM me, there's plenty of empty to be fill xD​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
I'm not exactly a fan of fakemon, but the starter sprites looks pretty cool. The tiles and over worlds also looks awesome. Can't wait until it comes out! Meanwhile, good luck.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hey i really like the look of this hack! Great graphics and the fakemon ACTUALLY look good lol.

Keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
I really like the starters. They aren't ugly like most fakemon. The tileset is great too. If you need any help with sprites hit me up.

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
thank you for the Comment !
This hack has improved a lot but we do not want to show our work as long as it is a celebration complete. My team will try the best to complete the hack right on schedule. Right now we're focusing on the new system that is still in unstable condition, but the system has been tested and it OK this new system is call Raven Gear the system that control Whole Game. I can not promise when I'll show you some pictures of what we've done. but we will show the results that we have made during november and december soon.
so stay with us if you want to know a little deeper about our Hack!

Right now we currently have enough member to do the Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back