• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
luvdisk is found in the SS Cangrejo bottom floor, its pretty much 2% or something, so keep looking! Also, if your lucky you'll find a corsola too.

by the way, thanks for answering my questions. =P
Np and thanks for anwsering my question aswell, If you need any more help just ask ( on the forum)

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
Okay, I'm stuck.
I went down the waterfall on 103 and I don't have fly, waterfall or rocksmash. And I have no idea what to do. Help?

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
Just cant get it

So I've downloaded over ten different ruby roms and tried to patch the Snakewood ips to all of them (It's the newest one I'm to understand) and yet every time i put it in my psp it comes up as a white screen. I got it to work on my vba but would much rather have it on my psp because I'm always on the go and can't lug my pc around ;) "Help me obiwan you are my only hope."

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Okay, I'm stuck.
I went down the waterfall on 103 and I don't have fly, waterfall or rocksmash. And I have no idea what to do. Help?

if you mean the route near where you got the egg, and fell down the waterfall beside the attacked man, then just go back to near brineys place, surf to dewford, surf to slateport, and just walk back to where you were.

how do i unlock the miner TM that the hiker sells in the E4 place? and whats the Miner doll for?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
if you mean the route near where you got the egg, and fell down the waterfall beside the attacked man, then just go back to near brineys place, surf to dewford, surf to slateport, and just walk back to where you were.

how do i unlock the miner TM that the hiker sells in the E4 place? and whats the Miner doll for?

Thank you so, so much. I didn't know you could break the crate. I feel dumb.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

The Miner doll is used in the cave where you got toxicroak, the blue candy rocks, you can mine them but i dont know how to make them work

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
Im starting all over my file( already beat eveything). I plan to put a starter in my team. So is there a location for one of the starters(except totodile, already have him)?

Years
I haven't gotten very far because I'm somewhat impatient when I'm both sick and tired, but I've enjoyed it so far. ^^

Might I ask why you chose Baltoy, Paras, and Koffing as the starters?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
how do you get to the lilycove sewers? if its the aqua hideout, the swimming zombies (Hoenn is no longer safe! :O ) are blocking the place,how to remove them anyway? i beaten The (Moron) Senex and they're the only zombies left.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
how do you get to the lilycove sewers? if its the aqua hideout, the swimming zombies (Hoenn is no longer safe! :O ) are blocking the place,how to remove them anyway? i beaten The (Moron) Senex and they're the only zombies left.
You the know the beach in lilycove surf there and bam the sewers are around there

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
when the fisherman gives me the Cursed Rod and tells me to fish the legendary shark Manmaulo, is it real or just a lie?

Esau told you to look for him, and that he would be in the Sundance Rock. Where is that rock? The hint is in its name (the rock's name)... Try looking for it!

its in dewfords cave, remember that slope while heading to Meteor? Surely you read the sign it clearly said 'SUNDANCE ROCK'

Last edited:
Years
I captured Senex,then i have searching Landon and May for reveal my past, i searched in Lylicove Museum,where i found they in other time, and i have battled with a man and after i catch Luca Zamón, and WHERE I ENCONTER MAY AND LANDON?

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
You have to go into emulator under options and go to save type Flash 128k for VBA

Same Here! I've used at least 7 different ruby roms, and 2 different patching systems.

I'm just starting to think it doesn't work for psp because all I ever get is a white screen it's kind of a pain because I have tried so hard to put it on my psp and yet nothing has worked. If you ever figure it out or find a way please let me know.

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Np and thanks for anwsering my question aswell, If you need any more help just ask ( on the forum)

Found out that Luvdisc evolves into Basculin by Water Stone, i found mine while at the Shipwreck, so better answer the phone at the sewers, Water Stone found at the Dive place.

Also, i saw your previous comments about your steelix, how do you evolve Onix into Steelix anyway? i saw Diamondix already, and how do i evolve zangoose?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Found out that Luvdisc evolves into Basculin by Water Stone, i found mine while at the Shipwreck, so better answer the phone at the sewers, Water Stone found at the Dive place.

Also, i saw your previous comments about your steelix, how do you evolve Onix into Steelix anyway? i saw Diamondix already, and how do i evolve zangoose?
Steelix evolves into diamondix by happiness, also zangoose evolves by level i think not quite sure.
Still wating so i can play again due to stupid bug with teleporter, come on culterine or/and 1158

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Steelix evolves into diamondix by happiness, also zangoose evolves by level i think not quite sure.
Still wating so i can play again due to stupid bug with teleporter, come on culterine or/and 1158

I get that, but i meant Onix to Steelix. not Steelix to Diamondix

And how do i get Radiorange? its so cool and i wanna call it AO (Annoying Orange) Reborn >=D

Last edited:
Back