• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Legendary Pokemon - Xerneas and Yveltal

Which do you prefer?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 148 34.6%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 192 44.9%
  • Both

Votes: 88 20.6%

• Total voters
Years
Meet Xerneas and Yveltal

With the 6th Generation of Pokemon, comes a new set of legendaries; X and Y.

What are your opinions on these Pokemon? How do you think they look and talk about all speculation here.

Legendary Pokemon from 1:12 in:

Pictures:
602943_285525491569402_1342264618_n.jpg

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
SHOUT OUT TO THE BLACK DRAGON VULTURE GOD THING
LOOKS AWESOME

User19sq

I didn't really like the elk-esque Legendary, but the big, dark flying one looked pretty impressive. I wonder what the new gimmick for them will be.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I didn't like either of them. They were okay, but not better than Zekrom and Reshiram.

I wonder what types will they be.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I saw some kind of deer-like Pokemon during that 10 minute stream, could that be a legendary Pokemon as well?

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I agree that they don't look as impressive to me as Reshiram and Zekrom, but I liked the X-eyed elk quite a bit more than the Y-shaped bird-dragon; the long legs and antlers are very elegant. I'd still like to see their roles in the story!

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
The deer or elk-like Legendary, I like a lot. The flying dragon/vulture/phoenix type Pokémon was also impressive in my opinion. For once, I think I'm at odds to which mascot I favor most at the moment. Then again, we haven't really seen them in full, so I'll reserve my judgement till later on, but by golly, I must have them.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
It almost looked like the flying thing was the X and the deer thing was the Y, I think those were the legendaries and they looked alright.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
The stag one to me looks amazing from the teaser we got of it. The falcon/dragon/thing looks sleek and cool, but I think I'd take the stag this go around.

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
I think the flying one was Y mainly because of the color, but also because its shaped like a Y.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Love the look of the elk Pokemon (which is Virizion 2.0), but not so much the flying... thing. They both look like the letter Y, maybe there's a third that looks like an X? :P

BAFWuAVCIAE54iq.jpg

BAFWnEUCAAAHLZ3.jpg

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I honestly think they look more like something out of Zelda than your typical Pokemon, but it's kinda the direction the Pokemon designs have been taking, and I won't complain. Need to keep it fresh so that they still appeal to newer players, and what's better to do that with than over-complicated designs of, to be honest, pretty amazing looking Pokemon. I mean look at those antlers, they were just trying to make them look as impressive as possible :p

But are their names really X and Y? ugh

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
tumblr_inline_mgb11tnSc51rn01hr.png
tumblr_inline_mgb121W1z71rn01hr.png

I love them. <3 It's been a while since I've been hyped about the legendaries. Reshiram and Zekrom were cool, but it took some time for me to really start liking them. These two, specially the stag Pokémon, are instant love. The blue one really looked majestic and intimidating, like a Legendary should be!
I honestly can't wait for the new games.... or at least more information about the Pokémon themselves.

Back