• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime 18th anniversary

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
April 1st 2015 is the 18th anniversary of Pokémon anime.
Ash is still 10 who failed to win a league and now simply watch's other people catching better Pokemon and achieving great thing .

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
On tha othar hand... let's takes it dis way.
Pokemon anime didn't become April's fool.

Even though it debuted during April Fool!
May be this whole Anime series is a big April Fool joke.

By the way , Today is also Ash's Birthday !

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Is there any point to this thread other than providing the 538th outlet for you to complain?

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Breaking: "Pokemon Anime Now Old Enough to Vote, Ash Ketchum Still 10," say Disappointed Fans.

Years
ash-ketchum-y-u-still-10.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Technically, he did win a league: The Orange Islands league, remember that? Though I can't blame you for forgetting, considering even the Anime forgets that bit.

And Garchomp, that simply wasn't funny.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Technically, he did win a league: The Orange Islands league, remember that? Though I can't blame you for forgetting, considering even the Anime forgets that bit.

And Garchomp, that simply wasn't funny.

Orange League is not a real League , Its just a league by name .
A real League is a Tournament where you fight other competitor to take the Top spot .
Instate off collecting 4 badge just so you can fight a guy with Dragonite.

Back