• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kricketunelullaby

Go to sleep, little kricketot.
Years
just make it psychic type gym then. Even though I have no power I believe I have a right to say:
accepted.gif

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2009
The Gaurdian I Also have no Right to say but IMO you should be Accepted.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
I think we should all be the Accept Reject person.... unless anyone has a problem with someone who was accepted by another one of us, then we should all just accept or rejected the ones we find suitable/unsuitable... if that makes sense?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2009
WE should all have to agree or most of us should to have some1 accepted.

UraharaSteph

Years
Alright then!

So I can cross that out of the list then! We've elected a new Accept Reject person! Us as a council! =D!

And DX! GOSH DAMN THAT! I was totally not meant to kill that gay clown... he just got in the way. Oh and I reported the person that committed the horrible deed of spam. Why do people do it? I'm not sure.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
Years
It's funny you say that, looks like we both reported him =). So council it is, weeee =) And btw: has anyone noticed that Shadow hasn't logged on since 2.7?

UraharaSteph

Years
Yes im worried about him.... Didn't him mention he was staying at his nan's house? Or was that from a while ago?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2009
... Now that you mention it he has not been on in a while.
So next is to Elext a new GM right?

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
Uh, Maybe he just lost his password and is trying to find it.

AND Hat-'n-Clogs(Urahara) I think brock will make a Great president, I mean really, Look at who his VP is, Its a Onyx! I just hope he fixes this Economic Crissis, Oh, and prevents WWIII!

Yes, i am just being mean because I am still looking for stuff to poke fun at for the others. Sorry...

UraharaSteph

Years
Oooooh~ It's been quite the while since I've been called Hat 'n' Clogs ^.^ it does bring back fond memories.... of last year xD

Meh~ People some times think I'm taking the piss out of America and their president, because I have that as my signature and I'm English.... =D

My thought is that f*** the president (Don't take that literally) Cats should be given the seats. They wont have politicians who screw up the economy in the first place. I don't know if this is happening in America, but here in England recently we found out that Members of Parliament (MPs) Have been claiming ridiculous amounts of money for stupid things. So They've been eating the public's money ): And we wander why England has faller deeper into ressetion?

(Sorry for the rant. I'm looking for a job to help me get through college and there just aren't any jobs around for school leavers because they're getting snatched up by 35 year olds! DX Plus me being 16 I haven't had any experience T_T)

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
Oh dont worry, We "Stupid Pompis Americans, Saying 'I want to Say this,' and 'Let me tell you that!'" have screwed up a lot of things already, look at America to start with, We 'White Men' killed off a lot of people from Small pox that we brought over, Then We were foolish and Fought for our freedom... Then We laid waste to each other, Then We didnt enter WWI until after the Germans blew up a cruise ship killing SEVEN of our people (Its their falt for taking the Cruise!). We didn enter WWII until after the events of Pearl harbor. We left South 'Nam because We thought they were ok, only to have all the work go to waste. In desert storm we ****ed up by not getting the job done the first time. THEN we went back because we didnt get the job dont RIGHT the first time. and NOW we are going BACK to Afganistan because we didnt get the job done there the First time... Look at Russia, at least they went to war to help someone! we are just going back because some one was being stupid...

Sorry for my rant... If you hold diffrent veiws, please dont post them here unless your a member of this thing. Alymaru, no posting about your view if you just live ten houses away!

Mira

restless spirit
Years
*shrugs*
I'm Dutch. We didn't come here 'til later ;)

I have no idea what to post as Bubbles... I might make something, but I don't know what she's supposed to be doing or how much I'm allowed to make up -.-'

Mira

restless spirit
Years
I just got sooo lost sooo fast... Where are the Trainers?
But I'll see what I can do at least for one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back