• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2016
I still haven't got the answer to my question. Right now this hacking thing seems so complicated I just want to be able to learn simple things.

Anyone want to help me. I'm trying to change the Pokemon/amount of Pokemon/Attacks that a Gym Leader. So for example, how do I change
Roxane to have 5 Pokemon and I select those Pokemon. Because PET and Advanced Battle are not working for me. So I need to do it in Hex...but I don't know how to. and thats what I need help on.

So can anyone help me, I would appreciate it.

Or maybe someone can help me over AIM

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Hey, I think some of you have noticed I often need help, so if one of you (with some hacking skills) have msn-messenger and time please give me your adress, because I´m a real noob...

Oh, and I have a problem with Amplifier 2006 ae, i can change everything, but when I click on a Pokémon (in image changer) it says "run-time error `424´: Oject required" but yesterday it has worked...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2007
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, however, it seems to be. I make tool-assisted speedruns of Pokemon Red and Blue. The process is very, very slow going. Basically, you save a state on the emulator and press random buttons in slowmotion. If you don't get the desired result, you try again. If anyone knows the random number generator formula (for ANY of the pokemon games) please post how it works. With some new glitches recently found (the save glitch, the experience overflow glitch) the time is ripe for a new run, but the current guess-and-check method is WAY too inefficient.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Is there any way to change font in Emerald? I want to add Polish letters but I can't find them in TLP and unLZ-GBA... Could anyone help?

Last edited:

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
Could someone please talk me through adding a trainer using P.E.T? I've added the text using Advancetext and pasted the Hex with &H, but then it asks me to enter the message again, and what does it mean type of battle? (0,1,2,3)

darkmc21

Presenting: Lucario Legends
Years
Could someone help me with the trainer Back Sprites please? Or at least help me understand Tile Layer Pro?

bonaza

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
How do I create the headbut bye for the trees? So you can headbut the trees because Ruby doesn't have that as a byte.

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
GreenZ said:
Is there any way to change font in Emerald? I want to add Polish letters but I can't find them in TLP and unLZ-GBA... Could anyone help?

download elitemaps with it comes a program called fonted use that to change letters

Years
Hi, I'm trying to make a hack of Fire Red, and I can't get the rival battles to work properly, I've edited them in PET but all his pokemon either have attacks I don't want them to have, which I am unable to change or he uses a Pokemon which I didn't give him. All other trainers are working fine except Rival.

bonaza

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
Can someone give me a link to the pal editing tool that was used in this? link is in sig.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
please help. (not sure if asked before) i'm editing trainer's sprite using unLZ.GBA
however, this always happen when i tried importing the file:
21359186hj4.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
please help. (not sure if asked before) i'm editing trainer's sprite using unLZ.GBA
however, this always happen when i tried importing the file:
21359186hj4.jpg

Your image must be indexed.You can index it with IrfanView.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back