• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
hello!

hi, i terribly loved thunder emblem...
it gives me terribly much fun and excitement....

so,how do i know whether beta 2.0 is finished so i can download?

is beta 2.0 the final version?

can anyone give me the download address for gengar's revenge and dark cry(final version)?

your help is most appreciated...tqtq!!!!

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
Yay! It's really awesome :D
I'm really happy that main pokemon in this hack is Raikou because I'm an electrician :D
I was surprised to no end when i had to battle this munchlax with my weak pikachu O_o

I hope you would continue this and the next beta will be great:classic:

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
Years
hi, i terribly loved thunder emblem...
it gives me terribly much fun and excitement....

so,how do i know whether beta 2.0 is finished so i can download?

is beta 2.0 the final version?

can anyone give me the download address for gengar's revenge and dark cry(final version)?

your help is most appreciated...tqtq!!!!

You have to be patient. Don't you think that waiting a little longer, is worth the quality of this hack ?

Anyway, Mitchel, the screenies are looking great, I wish you luck with Thunder Emblem and Dark Cry.

:D

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
mitchel1 it's been a long time since we've seen any updates. Are you stuck on something?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
tq very much ash493 and SantasStantler....

i know that beta 2.o havent finish...
but actually im asking that : how i know where to download after mitchell have finish it?
will he post it here or in the 1st page?

is beta 2.0 the complete version?

thank you u guys!!!! pls help me!!!! im confused!!!!

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
Years
tq very much ash493 and SantasStantler....

i know that beta 2.o havent finish...
but actually im asking that : how i know where to download after mitchell have finish it?
will he post it here or in the 1st page?

is beta 2.0 the complete version?

thank you u guys!!!! pls help me!!!! im confused!!!!

Just keep on checking this thread for updates. But a link will be posted on the first page when a new beta is released.

I'm sure Mitchel (as most hack owners do) will edit the title of the thread with the latest beta too.

Or you could just do what i do, and bookmark every hack you find interesting, so you can access the thread easy and check for updates every now and then.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
Last Page

Thats the "Custom Header" and its pretty easy to use if you have a little bit of HTML expertise. To enable Custom Header, check the box in Additional Options at the bottom of the edit event page.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
GRRRR!
I really want to play this but my university internet blocks websites which store files online and gayness like that. Can someone attach the ips in a post please so i can download it directly from pokecommunity. Thanks in advance

Harris59

Spriter
Years
1) OMG I LOVE THE POKE RIDING :D :D
2) Nice battle scenes, how many kinds u got?
3) what rom base i cant see it anywhere? is it FR (guessing)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2016
Please help guys I was trying to download this rom but the download link said the file was missing or something I really wanted to play this...where could I sownload it?

Back