• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yet Another Fire Red Hack

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
nvm.... FOUND IT XD thanks for an awesome hack. KEEP IT UP

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
actually, uh.. any1 know how to download this? im trying it on my iphone but when i open it in gba4ios is just black. help pls

Years
actually, uh.. any1 know how to download this? im trying it on my iphone but when i open it in gba4ios is just black. help pls

Hi friend. I dont think you can play hack room in a Iphone.. You need yo patch the room with the "lips" program... Then you can try sendind the room to your Iphone

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
eh... uh... im kind of new here. i tried patching, but i doesnt look the same as mine? where do i find a clean rom? coolroms fire red rom is glitched cuz after u beat the elite four, u start over again...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
ips files hate me... i successfully patched another rom hack but, it said: error unsupported file .

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
still cant do anything :(

would have loved to play my list of hacks as i love physical/special split

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
no, i mean like

"Route 1:

Starly Lv.2-6 %20
Lillipup Lv 2-5 %10"

or sth like that. i want to find the pokemon i want easily. maybe its too much :D

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jun 11, 2015
no, i mean like

"Route 1:

Starly Lv.2-6 %20
Lillipup Lv 2-5 %10"

or sth like that. i want to find the pokemon i want easily. maybe its too much :D

I know, that exact list is in the download. It's in the zip file along with the patch, it's called Encounter Tables.txt.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Hey I've seen this hack before, played it, but for some reason i thought I rated it :s
Anyways just stopped by to say its a great hack and I enjoyed playing it^,^
Btw congrats on your award!:)

Years
No that was my review for this hack if i find it bad cant i post my opinion?

And why delete my post i see negative posts like "this hack sucks" not getting deleted while i explained why this hack is bad yet it got deleted

I feel like im forced to post only positive reviews here :(

Last edited:
Years

And why delete my post i see negative posts like "this hack sucks" not getting deleted while i explained why this hack is bad yet it got deleted

And why is it bad? It's a Sideshow Showcase hack, made with the same story as FireRed, but focusing on battles, and it's great on that. It also implements abilities, Pokemon and moves from later gens.

And well, changing Pokémon abilities and stats makes the game more unique, what you wrote wasn't a review, you just said it was bad because it changes stats and you don't like that, and that's not a review. For me changing stats is nice as long as it isn't crazy and improves weak Pokémon. It creates new strategies for those Pokémon and it also makes battling in this game different. And if you think it's easy, try beating the Elite4 a second time, that is really really hard.

Also I recommend training Jynx in this game, you get it as a Smoochum at Cerulean via trade, and Jynx is a powerhouse that levels up quickly. Getting Yanmega was also nice but it turned out to be a bit weak by the end of the game.

Last edited:

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years

There is a HUGE difference between saying "This hack is a waste of time, it sucks" and giving constructive criticism on how to make it better. Your post was essentially being a complete jerk to doesnt. Instead, why not say, "Hey look man, I wish this hack was a little harder. I didn't feel much of a challenge." Notice how he gets the same point that you were trying to make, but it actually might have an effect because you were kind to him.

Years
I also said in my deleted post that there are like 20 other hard difficulty patches for firered i only posted that because a user called Hinkage said that theres no originality in hacks anymore but he likes this hack which should be unoriginal if done thousands times before by same kind of hacks right? :)

Last edited:
Back