• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
XD I also gained 4 badges from the Kanto region.

If you want any help, just ask XD I was able to gain two starters from trading Pokemon only found on the Elite Four's maps XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I don't think you can get a Raikou unless you glitch it... (which I have found out how to do so)

Unless you can find one in the new Kanto ones... XD I haven't played in a while...

Edit: added both of you, and no, you don't need to download it.

Re-Edit: Ok, you can find Raikou on the Viridian City map. Unless you can get it yourself... (as I don't know if you need all 8 Hoenn badges in order to advance to the Kanto ones, too...) I'll see what I can do...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
@ ArmyGuy: No you just play.

@ Pika: Yeah I found it at Viridian gym! XD (Wasn't dumb enough to fight him)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
OK, caught the Raikou XD *good ol' Reanna the Pupitar and its Earthquake XD* Cost me both Ultra Balls, though.

You still want it? It's level 35, by the way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
OK, caught the Raikou XD *good ol' Reanna the Pupitar and its Earthquake XD* Cost me both Ultra Balls, though.

You still want it? It's level 35, by the way.
-_-" I ment did YOU want one.....I wanted the Meganium
XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Oh... Oops...

I can get a Meganium, then... I don't care what you trade me; I just wanna help XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
XD It probably won't stand against my two Fire types and Ice type, though XD

I put Raikou in the trade center. If that doesn't work, I have other ways...

What Pokemon did you start with anyhow?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
XD Oh well. Totodile's cute (and wickedly awesome XD *it was my starter for Gold before it reset itself*).

Being the Fire-type lover I am, I *obviously* started with Cyndaquil XD I have a Monferno and Prinplup currently, too...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Flareon... XD

And most Eevee evolutions, Jolteon and Vaporeon unincluded *dislikes Water and Electric types*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back