• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Croconaw Moveset?????

Detox

Ani385MS.png

Jirachi @ Leftovers Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SDef / 36 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- U-turn
---
Jirhaxi , as you can probably tell, is my lead. The problem is, I have yet to find a support set with Stealth Rock included so I sorta went bread and butter here. I mainly use this guy to deal with Tyranitar leads, usually forcing them to make a decision: stay in and set up + taking massive damage from iron head, or switch and let me get my own hazards up. Thunder Wave helps me out in these mind games even more by letting me possibly paralyze their check to steel types early. I also usually try to conserve this guy,

Ani186MS.png

Politoed (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Electric]
---
All I can honestly say here is that she sets up rain, and kills Excadrill.

Ani534MS.png

Conkeldurr (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Mach Punch
---
My nice little 'hello' to Tyranitar and Excadrill. I know they wont stay in dearing a Drain/Mach, so free setup turn! If they try to switch in something like [insert flying type here] I stone Edge it and if it lives (which isn't often) I can usually finish it off with a Mach Punch. Just a note, he is usually the first thing I sent out in a one on one situation with Jellicent as it can literally do nothing, if Scald burns then its game over, and while it spams Shadow Ball , I just use that time to get a bulk up or two in and finish it off with Stone Edge.

Ani212MS.png

Scizor (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- U-turn
---
This was originally Weavile, because I needed something to take out those frail Drought sweepers. I changed it to Scizor however, because I was in need of another steel type to take all those annoying Dragon Pulses and whatnot.

Ani641MS.png

Tornadus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Hurricane
- Hammer Arm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
---
I use him to abuse rain. Hammer Arm beats Blissey.

Ani243MS.png

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt / Thunder
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Grass]
---
Same role as Tornadus, but stops every other rain sweeper (Tornadus, Thundurus, Zapdos) in their tracks. HP grass is so that Quag/Pert/Gastrodon don't wall me.

Years
I think Magic Coat could be a cool option on Jirachi to bounce back enemy rocks and stuff. Especially since you intend to lead him. Could ditch U-Turn for it perhaps.

I think teching Tailwind on Tornadus can be an effective choice too. Maybe over U-turn again. I dunno, I'm not a fan of U-turn to be honest ¬____¬

Alright, go ahead and slander my suggestions.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Do you really need another dragon resist? With that kind of Special Defense, Jirachi can wall them for days. Ever considered running Dugtrio over Scizor? It breaks sandstorm, so you could probably use it. It also KOs that annoying fox. ;) Smogon copypasta time~

[SET]
name: It's a Trap!
move 1: Earthquake
move 2: Rock Slide / Stone Edge
move 3: Night Slash / Sucker Punch
move 4: Memento
ability: Arena Trap
item: Choice Band / Life Orb
nature: Jolly
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I reccomend Payback over Stone Edge on Conkeldurr to deal with any psychics that try switch into him and gets added power if Conk gets attacked first, which usually happens due to his speed.

Back