• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Tempted to change my theme to Victini, but at the same time I don't want to since I just changed my theme and I even got a new usertitle with it. I don't think I want to bother Went with it again a-aha...

Don't worry Peaches, I actually like your Snivy theme (and that green usertitle matches it too). It's my fave Grass-type starter as far as design goes.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

I dunno, what do you think?

But I suppose that's a stupid question if you don't know the origin of my username.

Just trying to make conversation no need for the "sass".
So I'll take It's Jin Kisaragi. 447. And yes Slender is overrated. You spend 30 mins aimlessly walking finding nothing at all and there's no sign of slenderman anywhere and you keep walking into fences because the map is tilted. Fun.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Why the cutscenes in Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater must be so long I have no clue tbh, at least Revengance looks cool.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Just trying to make conversation no need for the "sass".
So I'll take It's Jin Kisaragi. 447. And yes Slender is overrated. You spend 30 mins aimlessly walking finding nothing at all and there's no sign of slenderman anywhere and you keep walking into fences because the map is tilted. Fun.

I wasn't trying to be sassy or an *******.

The answer is Jin. I was just kind of noting to myself that it wouldn't be obvious to anyone who doesn't know what my username comes from.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

But Slenderman isn't scary. He looks funny! I swear, I ****ing LAUGHED when I saw him. It takes a lot for a jump scare to not actually ****ing scare me but instead make me laugh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't really say anything because I haven't really bothered with Slenderman haha.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Believe I just found my parallel in the cartoon world. (Beware: Naughty, uncensored. If you can't tell by the title. Don't ban me please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back