• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's make a list of hacks that just NEED to be made

lando

Hoenn's Champ
Years
I think there should be a game where you play as Red. Have everything like it was in first gen but with a little differences. You beat the Elite Four and become champion. Now the good part, after that we should find out what happened between those 3 years of Kanto and Johto. We can probably see Red conquering Johto gyms and that's maybe the reason he was on top of Mt. Silver.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
The Oak/Agatha one sounds pretty cool! And the Celebi time travel one - in the movies I think Oak has an encounter with Celebi, so perhaps those two ideas could be combined, you as Oak travel with Celebi to the future!

I've been thinking of making a 'you are already the champion' style hack (like suggested), as it would be interesting!

I think I would like to see more hacks (or any hacks really) that step away from the 'level 5 starter' and, oh, go more Pokemon XD or something and give you a higher level one. At this point, I find grinding my poke to level 15 before it knows a single decent move to be very annoying.

Plus, you could give a Magikarp as a starter if you did that for the ultimate lulz hack. Actually, I am curious, does any hack give Magikarp as a starter?

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
Well that's cool, I don't know how much time do hack development take, but if you need some help I'll be able to help you in a couple of months (I'm close to finals in university at the moment)
that's fine with me, right now i'm still inserting Pokemon(still in gen I and hopefully all til gen VI so i still have lots of work to do),and i'm graduating medicine school this year so don't have much time to work on it but i'll do my best .
hope we'll work together on it cuz i REALLY need help.
thanks ^_^

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
A fully completed hack where you play as an evil team grunt or where they have all teams join as one with all heroes uniting. And as stated more pmd hacks. pmd is my favorite side game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Maybe a crossover between the pokemon universe and our world. I mean, imagine how the history would be if, instead of discovering the fire, the man discovers Fire-type pokemon??
And then, during the Industrial revolution, we discovered the power of the Steel-type, etc... We'd study history and play pokemon at the same time

Years
I'd like to see a story in wich you and a gym leader defeated by you fight against an evil Legendary pokemon and/or a hack where you can have 1 or 2 legendaries in your team before battling e4 or anything like that

Last edited:

Imafroggy

King
Years
Platinum demake (total demake) with Emerald's engine.

A story where Pokemon are rare in the starting town and you accidently save one or something. I don't know... It's all on the top of my head.

Years
Can anyone tell me a hack in which you can catch 1 or 2 or all legendaries before facing elite 4 or whatever it is? Like in emerald where you can get rayquaza before battling e4
MY Idea:
A story in which you are a gym leader and a professor calls you to give you something but the night before this you dream that if you go to professor something bad will happen and BOOOOM so it is: while you are on your way to prof. lab something bad will happen(logic)
The world changes,you lose all your pokemons and when you get to lab you find out that the prof. gone and you must find him...take the pokedex from lab and a starter (1 from 5 will be great)
and then your adventure starts! Traveling the world you will find clues that leads you to professor
You can also have "friend" not "rival" that help you trough this quest. You notice that all gym leaders are controlled by an evil force and to save them you must defeat them. Also after defeating gym they will give you clues about professor too. There should be some legendaries available to catch before battling the evil force that appears to be giratina. If possible the champion will be there to help you because giratina is so powerful. After finishing it professor will give you the possibility to travel to unknown region to complete the nationaldex and catching remaning legendaries THE END

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Can anyone tell me a hack in which you can catch 1 or 2 or all legendaries before facing elite 4 or whatever it is? Like in emerald where you can get rayquaza before battling e4
MY Idea:
A story in which you are a gym leader and a professor calls you to give you something but the night before this you dream that if you go to professor something bad will happen and BOOOOM so it is: while you are on your way to prof. lab something bad will happen(logic)
The world changes,you lose all your pokemons and when you get to lab you find out that the prof. gone and you must find him...take the pokedex from lab and a starter (1 from 5 will be great)
and then your adventure starts! Traveling the world you will find clues that leads you to professor
You can also have "friend" not "rival" that help you trough this quest. You notice that all gym leaders are controlled by an evil force and to save them you must defeat them. Also after defeating gym they will give you clues about professor too. There should be some legendaries available to catch before battling the evil force that appears to be giratina. If possible the champion will be there to help you because giratina is so powerful. After finishing it professor will give you the possibility to travel to unknown region to complete the nationaldex and catching remaning legendaries THE END

I FULLY AGREE. *_*

A hack with some sort of connection to the main games, such as a sequel like lando mentioned, or a PWT where you can meet the other characters. Seeing Red in Silver was a fun experience for me, because it made those two events tied(Red and Gold becoming champions), or how the beginning of DPPt you see a show about the red Gyarados, and I've heard you can see Red and Blue in White 2, but I haven't finished that one yet. ._. So bringing some of the characters back for something is really fun to play through.
MAYBE AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE EMERALD GAME WHERE RED HELPS YOU DEFEAT TEAM AQUA AND MAGMA OR SOMETHING. Or maybe even Gold, Silver, or Kris helping. :D

Edit: Or better yet, a Johto remake where you battle Silver after you get to Kanto, get a better rival than Ethan/Lyra while still using Gold/Kris, and added in storyline for said second rival, and a whole new island after you beat Red. No wait I'm working on that one already. 8D

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
A full game in which you can go through journeys in 5 different t regions. Like after completing one region we can head out to other region for new journey.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
A hack that is based on greek mythology all the gym leaders are greek gods and instead of EliteFour what about the 3 major gods Zues(electric type) Poseidon(water) Hades (ghost and dark) and instead of trainers what about demigods. (Perckjacksonfan)

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Your Dream Hack!

My dream hack would be the original FR/LG and R/S/E BUT with ALL pokemons available (or atleast till gen 5), new type chart, diagonal walking, ALL the Gen 1-6 moves and Moveset according to latest Gen for all pokemons, and all the items available from Gen 1-6.
Ofcourse that would be extremely hard but it would be worth it.. (as it will easily replace the originals (if bug free))
All pokemons should be obtainable in some way or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2018
I think there should be a game where you play as Red. Have everything like it was in first gen but with a little differences. You beat the Elite Four and become champion. Now the good part, after that we should find out what happened between those 3 years of Kanto and Johto. We can probably see Red conquering Johto gyms and that's maybe the reason he was on top of Mt. Silver.

I agree that a ROM hack that would let explore more than two regions needs to made. A great one would be one that would allow you to explore every known region in the Pokemon series.

A full game in which you can go through journeys in 5 different t regions. Like after completing one region we can head out to other region for new journey.

I'm doing something like this, its mainly normal fire red but made like yellow, all starters like you would normally get, few new twists, getting mew, a giovani fight when he has mewtwo etc etc, and after u beat the league the second time u talk to oak and lets you go to johto... and u get framed for stealing a pokemon so ur pc box gets suspended (need to figure out how to do this), then u basically start with normal starters and go through crystal similar storyline till last gym as u you're proved innocent... done the environment (took at whole summer when i first started) scripting and time is my main problem atm though... and after johto you get to hoenn ;) and are of course forced to start again as ur your shipment of pokemon gets lost (needs to be shipped due to new policy from damage on the ss anne), then it gets conveniently found after last gym and u go against the new imperial league :)... all pokemon obtainable one way or another, celebi with actual use of a gs ball, just the scripting arrhgg!! Hoping to make your rivals more involved, especially May, and maybe a final battle with Gary, May and you against the team bosses, Giovani, Maxi and Archie

Last edited:

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
I personally would like some more zombie and/or post-apocalyptic hacks. The only ones I've seen are Pokemon Snakewood Version (zombie) and Pokemon Super Rising Thunder (post-apocalyptic). I would also like to see a hack of Pokemon Crystal Version that perhaps takes place after someone made a big mistake with one of the Time Capsules. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to make any hacks myself. Maybe one day in the future...

Years
Definitely a completed Orange Islands hack.
Ashgray has the chance to make that happen, but it will take a long time until we get the next update, and i doubt metapod23 will have all the episodes finished in the next update. The next thing we can see for a completed orange league saga is the one being made by Aesthedore (however his username is) The guy that made pokemon adventure hack is currently interested in making the Ash saga hack and is currently working on Orange Islands right now. So maybe we'll have a completed Orange Islands hack sooner or later.

klingt

Living Poetry
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
and u get framed for stealing a pokemon so ur pc box gets suspended (need to figure out how to do this)

That actually sounds super easy, just make it go to a message box until the event's over. I say we need like an elite four superhack with all the elite fours from all the games in it.

Last edited:
Back