• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye glanced up at the sound of a ghost's laughter and wailing. He blinked. Was that what they had been talking about? Weird. Very weird. Ellie huffed sleepily. "Man are they noisy..." Pala squealed and dove under the covers. The Eevee sighed and gently pulled her back out. "It's okay Pala..."

"Yeah it's just a prank," Rama agreed. "A very odd prank."

"Flyboy was that you," Leanne growled as she came back into the room. "That noise is a pain." Instantly the boy shook his head, looking confused. She huffed. "Great. Someone got into the Head's room. I am not gonna want to see the punishment for that." She left the room and Volca and Rama both snorted.

"Good riddance," muttered the fox.

Years
So just want to inform you guys that I will be away for a short while and I'm allowing my character to be bunnied. If there are any questions you want to ask just VM me since I will check up every now and then.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"Kwehehehe!" Leena cackled, adding to Snpe's laughter. This was far to fun. She motioned to Snype to shut up a minute. She screwed her face up and screeched the most horrifying screech she could.

Brian had almost calmed down when the laughter started. He jumped a little. Duster lay down and curled up next to Brian in an attempt to comfort him. Bouncy woke up and began crying.
"Oh, no. Bouncy, shush, it's going to be ok..." Bri said calmly. Then things got quiet.
"Oh good, they stopped. That's when Bri heard a chilling scream. He screamed in terror himself before he caught himself.
"By Arceus, I'm going to kill those ghosts!" Thyme yelled angrily. Bri was shaking and had tears running down his cheeks. Bouncy was crying profusely. Duster flattened her ears against her head. Drizzle shot up in his chair, sending Frost tumbling to the ground.
"Watch it!" Frost said as he flipped in midair and landed in his feet.
"Sorry man... Geez, what the heck was that?" Drizzle said, a little nervously.
"That was our ghostly friends," Frost said. He shrugged and climbed back into the chair and shoved Drizzle, who playfully shoved him back. Thyme looked at Nova, who had his head head. He yawned boredly and lay back down.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype gave off a large smile as Leena gave off a screech. He tried his best not to laugh but this was soooooo good! He couldn't wait to see the reactions all over the school! Snype leaned to the phone and started to breathe extremely heavily... The sound of his breath echoed across the school...

The students near mark grew more weary of the sounds coming from the intercom... they were all absolutely terrified! Mark was really amused by it.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie's pokemon seemed to have lost their spirit somewhere along the line, all except for Charmeleon who was angsting as usual. Dragonair and Charmeleon had a rather limited understanding of the english language, however Axew and Frillish had not developed this yet, and so to them Selene might as well have been playing charades, because it probably would've had more effect. Given, the only way pokemon learn to understand limited English is by hearing it used, so.

Charmeleon looked over to the others but nobody would meet her eyes, least of all Dragonair who had retreated a good distance away where she would proceed to lay down on the ground and curl up. She seemed to be resting.

That is, until she noticed a familiar figure running towards them. Valorie had run back from the academy. She had done a bit more running than she was comfortable with, and was breathing hard. All of a sudden she looked up to find Dragonair uncurling and soaring towards her.

"Wh--don't!"

Valorie stopped and held out her hand protectively, but it was too late. Dragonair floated up to her, bumping into her and knocking her flat on her rear. Valorie had her breath knocked out of her and took a moment to get it back, clutching Dragonair's nose lightly as the large serpent pokemon rubbed it against her trainer affectionately. Valorie then looked up at Dragonair and smiled lightly.

"You're too big for that now, Dragonair..."

She then slowly got up and moved over to Selene and her other pokemon, Dragonair following behind. Charmeleon, Axew and Frillish quickly gathered around, seeming to cheer up after being reunited with their trainer. She spoke to Selene, a bit out of breath.

"Thanks."

She then turned back to her pokemon. Why weren't they still training? She eyed Charmeleon, immediately suspecting her. Yet, none of Valorie's pokemon really reacted. After a moment she decided it wasn't worth worrying about... until she noticed that her pokemon seemed to be suffering from paralysis. She glanced over at Selene momentarily. She didn't think Dragonair would do something like that, so the next best guess was that something had happened while she was gone. ... Probably Charmeleon's fault. Hah.

"Alright... let's get you guys healed up so we can continue training."

She then proceeded to dig around in her satchel for a specific type of medicine, pulling out a full heal after a moment. She stared at it briefly before going around and applying it to each of her pokemon. As she was applying it to Frillish, the last one of the bunch, she was suddenly surprised by the sound of rapidly shifting earth behind her. It was Trapinch emerging from a hole. Valorie glanced behind her, startled. Seeing it was Trapinch though she quickly finished healing Frillish before turning to her pokemon. Apparently she had just returned.

"So, how'd you do, Trapinch?"

Trapinch seemed pretty giddy about showing Valorie. She promptly opened her mouth, revealing a bunch of dirt and... a fainted Diglet. Valorie just sort of did a double take and made a repulsed face. She sure hoped Trapinch had no intention to eat that Diglet.

"Guh... spit that out."

She motioned to the ground in front of Trapinch who got the message, releasing the dirt and the fainted Diglet. Valorie just sort of... moved away a bit before sitting down and giving her legs a light rest. She was a bit cut up in some places, but she was overall fine as far as she could tell. As she sat, her pokemon looking to her expectantly as a thoughtful look came across her face, she began to think about what to do next. Battle? Search out wild pokemon? She wondered how tired her pokemon were. Most of them seemed fine, but Trapinch looked like she might need to catch her breath.

005xh.png
Charmeleon ♀ Lv. 27 (Dragon Rage, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
148i.png
Dragonair ♀ Lv. 37 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
328p.png
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 31 (Bite, Dig, Faint Attack, Facade, Return, Toxic)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 15 (Absorb, Bubblebeam, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
axewicon.png
Axew ♀ Lv. 13 (Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Return)
---

Nideous

Years
Leena cackled madly. She wanted them to hear her laughing. This was so awesome! They were doing great! Until she heard someone at the door.
"Hide!" Leena whispered as she dropped through into the desk.

Brian and Boucny were crying rather a lot. Brian kept his head, and was hugging the baby Igglybuff close to him. Thyme was shaking, even though she knew it was a prank. She wasn't shaking from fear. She was shaking from rage. There were going to be two less ghosts around here when she got done with them. No... No, she couldn't hurt Snype. That would make Mark sad, and that would make Brian sad. No... She would do the next best thing. She'd pull a little prank of her own. And he wouldn't be able to complain either. Not after this. She glared at Nova, who had fallen back to sleep. How could he sleep at a time like this? And then at Drizzle and Duster, who were trying and failing to get Brian and Bouncy calm again. Frost was just standing there, unsure of what he was supposed to do. Thyme knew what to do. Brian would not calm down until those bloody ghosts cut it out. And Bouncy would not calm down until he did. Oh, the next time she saw that little sableye! She was going to make him regret this!

Megaman765

Years
Snype quickly went under the desk. Probobly security or something going inside to check what was up. Wait till the figure it out it was literally a bunch of "ghosts" haunting the school... Time to make a getaway. "Alright Leena. Let's get out of here. I think we creeped the school out long enough." Snype whispered.

Mark got up from his chair and ran to the room where he heard Brian screaming. Figured he would be afraid... Snype and Leena might have been too good at this... "Brian? You alright?" Mark said as he walked into the room. "The ghosts I'm guessing? Sorry about Snype. He tends to get really into this stuff...."

Nideous

Years
Leena lifted Snype onto her head and made the two of them fade into the floor. While still in the floor, she brought the two of them out of building. She floated down to ground level and began heading back to the pokemon center. She burst out laughing.
"That was so much fun!" she exclaimed as she floated along.

"I... I think I'm ok," Bri mumbled after the noises had stopped for a minute. Thyme glowered at Mark. She was mad at his pokemon, but he wasn't here to take it out on. Bri held Bouncy closely and she stopped crying so much.

Megaman765

Years
Snype fell to the floor rolling around laughing. "Kahahaha! That was brilliant! Ohhhh I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces!" Snype got up onto his feet and put Leena into an armlock. "You are a true born Natural at this, sister!" Snype exclaimed happily.

"Hmm... well they seem to have stopped..." Mark looked down at Thyme who looked really mad... he could guess why. Might as well give Snype his just deserts.

Nideous

Years
Thyme stopped glaring at Mark and began planning. Ok, that would work. If she could convince Duster to go along with it. She crawled out of Brian's arms and grabbed Duster by the tail. Duster looked at her quizically and she motioned with her head. She knew Brian would not like what she was planning to do, but she didn't care. Duster walked over to her and she whispered her plan in Duster's ear.
"Um... Ok. I'll do it," Duster said quietly. She jumped off the bed and began walking around on the ground. Brian had finally calmed down, but Bouncy was still crying.
"What is wrong with her?" Thyme asked. The silly baby was giving her a headache.
"She's hungry. Drizzle, could you go get the nurse for me?" Brian asked. Drizzle nodded, looking relieved, and jumped of the bed and walked out the door. A moment later he was back.
"Yes, Brian? What do you need?" the nurse that had followed him asked.
"Bouncy is hungry. Do you think you could get her some baby pokemon food or a bottle or something? I would do it myself, but you guys said I wasn't supposed to try to walk today," Bri asked nicely. The nurse nodded, relieved that was all it was, and left again. Bri held Bouncy in one arm and continued looking through the medical book.
"I'm glad they stopped. That was kind of mean what they did," Bri said softly in response to what Mark had said.
"I told her it was mean!" Frost said shaking his head.

Leena squeeled happily.
"Yeah! I can't wait! I hope we scared them good! That was so much fun! And you were awesome!" she said happily. She broke out of Snype's armlock and floated around happily. She knew that the PA system was even on in the Luggia Dorm, so all the ghosts there would have heard it too! That just made it even better!

Megaman765

Years
Mark scratched his head nervously. "Yeah... I guess I'm kind of the blame for not stopping them. I wonder how the rest of our friends reacted to all of that? Snype was just looking to have some fun. Trust me, If he wanted to, he could do alot worse." Mark said, remembering some of their past experiences. "Ya know, Sometimes Snype liked to sneak away when I was sleeping back in Celedon. He would roam around town and cause all sorts of Mischief. That was until I trained him properly. I had a bit more control over him." Mark sat down on a chair and held his head with his hand. He was growing a small headache...

"Aw I wasn't that great. Your gonna make me blush! Kehehe." Snype said jokingly. "Yeah I was pretty awesome eh? Let's go to the Pokemon Center and see how everybody reacted! Ghosts haunt the school! I can see it now! Rumors being spread everywhere!" Snype headed his way into the Pokemon Center and looked around at the various kids. A few of them looked absolutely creeped out.

Nideous

Years
Leena followed Snype and was laughing at all the kids. She floated through the wall into Bri's room.
"Boo!" she shouted. Bri went very pale. Thyme glared up at her. She had Brian's Ultraball in her hands.
"You! I hope you're proud of yourself!" Thyme shouted, outraged at Leena. Leena grinned happily.
"Yeah! I am proud of myself! That was the most fun I've had in a long time!" she said happily floating around. Thyme rolled the pokeball to Bri and walked around on the bed, still very angry. Of course, she wasn't really sure what she could do to Leena. The one thing that she knew would work would be to catch her, but she just couldn't bring herself to throw that Ultraball. Not unless Brian wanted to. Brian picked up the ball when it bumped his hand.
"..." was his answer.
"Hey, is that for me?" Leena asked suddenly. Thyme was still glaring, though she was starting to hurt from standing. She climbed back into Brian's arms and waited for Snype.
"Only if you want to join my team," Bri mumbled.
"Will I be able to hang out with Snype more?" Leena asked. She was a little happy. Of course, she'd rather be wild and able to do fun stuff like that again, than she would be with a human. Even a nice human like Bri!
"Um... Mark is my best friend, and Snype is his pokemon, so... I guess you could," Bri said quietly.
"Just don't scare Brian like that again, or we'll have some serious problems! Gah, we already do, but I'm to hurt to do anything,"Thyme said angrily, then she clutched her chest in pain. Well, she had no idea what she was going to do to get Leena back for this, but Snype... She knew what to do with him.
"Yay!" Leena said. Bri tossed the Ultraball at her, and with it's superior capture rate, she was caught instantly. The ball disappeared into thin air. Bri blinked.
"Hey! What happened to my pokeball!?" he said surprised. Thyme didn't know either. The only trainer she'd ever had before Bri had only had four pokemon, counting her.

Fuyu

Years
"It's what happens when you have more than six Pokemon captured on hand," Rama remarked, padding into the room. He yawned, looking completely unruffled. "If you have more than six, the extra go into storage." He examined the group coolly, teal eyes taking in everything. "You guys okay? We heard a scream and the nurse won't let Skye up to check on you people. By the way, thank that Sableye for me when he gets back here. Those Pokemon of yours sent Pala into a little fit and ticked off our nurse. For a prank, that was pretty obnoxious."

"Our trainer's fine by the way," Volca mumbled from up on the ceiling. "The dude was just mildly confused."

Rama looked up and growled. "Volca get down!"

"...No..." The Larvesta stared at him in defiance, looking dazedly stubborn.

Megaman765

Years
Mark noticed the pokeball fade into thin air. Thankfully he knew what this was about. "Haha, I guess that's because you have six Pokemon." Mark said. "You know about the PC's out in the main lobby right? That's where your pokemon are sent if your Party is too full. You can only carry six Pokemon. The others are sent to storage. Don't worry the pokemon are well taken care of there but if you want to get Leena back, you'll have to go to the PC and switch somebody out." Mark explained. He looked to the door and noticed Snype entered...

Snype walked in with a large smile. "Hiya guys! Boy that was sure a piece of work we did back there eh?" Snype said happily. He noticed Bri was a bit shaken and Thyme... Thyme was pissed. Leena was nowhere to be seen either... "Um..." Snype simply said nervously.

Nideous

Years
Rama walked in and answered Bri's question. Mark then said the same thing and told him how to get her out again. Bri looked up startled at Volca, but then he calmed down. Man, he was really... Well, he would be alright.
"I'm glad Skye's ok. That really frightened me... And I'm sorry about Pala. That little stunt freaked Bouncy out too," Bri said to Rama and Volca. The aforementioned Igglybuff was still crying from hunger. The nurse walked in and handed Bri a bottle and he began feeding her, and she calmed down. Well, that took care of that.
"I couldn't help but overhear-" the nurse began.
"I'll bet you could," Thyme said sarcastically.
"But you said something about catching a seventh pokemon. Well, if you give us Thyme's pokeball, you can have a full team again. Thyme won't be out of here for several days, so her ball would just be taking up space on your team that could be used for another pokemon," The nurse said.
"But... I don't want to take her out of my team!" Bri mumbled.
"Brian! I won't be with you even if my pokeball is! Just switch me out for Leena, and then you can put me back in when I'm better!" Thyme said. Bri finally nodded and handed the nurse Thyme's ball. She walked out of the room and Snype walked in. Thyme looked at him and was seething.
"You!" she said angrily. She was shaking again as she glared down at him. Duster took her cue and pounced on him with Tickle. The poor guy didn't even have a chance to react. Thyme cooled herself down and began glowing pink. She batted her eyes and smiled her oh so charming smile at him, and little pink hearts shot straight at him. There was a reason she asked Duster to distract him. She was a girl too, and Nova, Frost, or Drizzle might have taken the attack instead of Snype. But not so with Duster. Duster leapt back when she saw the hearts were too close.
"Nobody touch him! He's going to see what happens when you scare Brian like that!" Thyme said in her most commanding and threatening voice.

Fuyu

Years
Rama waved him off. "Is cool. She's calmed down now. And Skye's probably not fine, but he'll get better. And dude Snype!" He turned to glare at the Sableye. "Seriously not cool! That little "prank's" gonna get us in more trouble. Honestly, have you lost your sense?" He snorted at the Attract hitting Snype. This should be good.

Volca waved at Bri with one feeler. He didn't mean to scare the guy. Just floors were so... dull man. They were just so limiting on movements. Up there you could hang on walls and lights and go in vents. This just wasn't interesting.

Megaman765

Years
Snype stood their helplessly as Duster tickled him. Thyme really was pissed... she was out for revenge! Seemed Bri really did get scared... "A...ahhahah! W...wait! I... Ahaha!" Snype said, stuck in laughter. Thyme shot several pinik hearts at him, as she gave off a charming smile. "Ah! No! Not that! You don't unde...." Snype was hit by attract and his mind had changed completely. He stared at Thyme who looked... more lovely then ever... Snype's eyes were glowing with a pinkish color.

"T...thyme?" Snype said as he slowly walked toward her. He blushed nervously. "I...I never realized just how... beautiful you look... i...if you don't mind me saying... erm..." Snype noticed the Bandages on Thyme, and then gazed into her eyes. "H...how are you feeling right now? D... do you need anything at all?"

Mark snickered at Snype's behavior. The romantic in him was about to be revealed. This was going to be fun to watch...

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Well, Snype really made a mess of things, didn't he? lol! Gather round for the show! :P)

"Really?"Thyme said smoothly to Snype, with a faint smirk on her face. Duster snickered. Drizzle had a slight frown on his face. Duster peered at him oddly. Was he perhaps a little jealous? Well, he'd get over it. she walked over to Nova and smacked him on the nose. He woke up and growled at her.
"Check out loverboy over there! It's going to be hilarious!" she whispered to him. He looked at Snype and Thyme and grinned.
"I'll see if I can stay awake," he said with half a yawn.
"I'd feel better knowing you wouldn't pull any more of those pranks to scare Brian and me. You really frightened us," Thyme said, dropping her smile a little. Duster snorted.

Megaman765

Years
Snype turned red once more. "O...o...oh! T...that? Oh did I scare you? I... I didn't mean to be so harsh with it..." Snype said scratching his head and looking away nervously. But he immediately gazed back into Thyme's eyes. "Never would I dream of purposely scaring a lovely lady such as yourself!" Snype reached out and held her hand, down on one knee and gave a small charming smile to Thyme. "My sincerest apologies... If there's anyway I can make it up to you... anything at all!" Snype said. Under the trance of Attract, he was completely in love with Thyme! He couldn't control himself...

Nideous

Years
Thyme smiled. Time to add more fuel to the flame. She glanced away.
"I don't know... I want to believe you, but," she said in a whisper. The others snorted with laughter, even Brian was laughing. How could he not, this was funny! The only one that didn't seem to be laughing was Drizzle, who was frowning. And with that cheesy mustache still scribbled on his face, it made him look very silly!
"i want to believe you, but I need some way for you to prove that you really mean that," Thyme said, looking straight in his eyes now.

Back