• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
The final stage looks cool, the first one... no. It doesn't even look alive, it just looks like a rock with a strap tied around him.

Hmm...maybe it's the design. :x
I based it off Mijumaru's concepts, but I thing the eyes of the first stage looks off. It's meant to be happy like this -> (^_^) instead of (>_<)

Gonna mod it soon.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Those are good tnguye3 I kinda like the eyes on the first one. Just so you know ace destinies quit the team. So we could use one more plot.
And tile spriters like tiles like rips.

Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Lol, I also revamped the rock sumo line and made it something completely different. But, I personally think you're an amazing spiriter and like these a lot better than my originals, but I think that the final stage should be moved to the middle stage, because I don't really like my original concept for the middle stage, and I revamped the final stage. I'll upload my redesigns later.
Edit: Added pictures:
Spoiler:

The rock sumo thing is supposed to be hitting a cudgel like the monkey king. The line on top is supposed to be dolphin/swordfish. The bottom 3 lines need work, and I'm still improving them. The bottom left is a Fire/Grass chili pepper.

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Lol, I also revamped the rock sumo line and made it something completely different. But, I personally think you're an amazing spiriter and like these a lot better than my originals, but I think that the final stage should be moved to the middle stage, because I don't really like my original concept for the middle stage, and I revamped the final stage. I'll upload my redesigns later.
Edit: Added pictures:
Spoiler:

The rock sumo thing is supposed to be hitting a cudgel like the monkey king. The line on top is supposed to be dolphin/swordfish. The bottom 3 lines need work, and I'm still improving them. The bottom left is a Fire/Grass chili pepper.

okay because for a second there, I thought you'd ripped off Cragmount.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
hey ! can i help.. I'll just send you pictures of my created pokemons.. just wanted to know if you like them or not, and maybe, uhmmm... put them IN your game.. thanks.. :D

Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
I'm glad to see I somewhat improved my pictures but they still need a lot of work. Btw, what's Cragmount? Another Fakemon?

tnguye3

Years
Those pictures look much better, especially the swordfish line, although I prefer the previous first stage sword fish cause it looked cuter. ^^
I still can't make out what the last stage of the spider is. TBH it looks like a centaurus with yoshimitsu as the upper body. ^_^"
Personally I don't like the concept of the road signs Pokemon but, well - it's a unique idea. ^^
-maybe you could try make them look less square+polygon
The new rock Pokemon line are better drawn than your previous but they don't look, well, rock anymore - more like cavemen or something(refering to 2nd stage). ^^
Well, hope you improve the bat line cause I don't really like it, the 2nd stage looks like a 1st stage and the 1st stage looks more intimidating than the final stage. O_o?

Anyways, so far the two best ones imo are the Swordfish line (final stage of swordfish really well drawn!) and the chilli - simply cause I like spicy stuff, and I don't recall there being a Fire+Grass combo, so yeah - grats on your creativity. ^_^

Keep up the good work!

Oh, and Cragmount is AceDragonite's concept of a rock Fakemon.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
You should probably add a bridge shadow, and make the lake have more of a blue-ish tint to it, then it'll look more like a bridge over a lake.

tnguye3

Years
The tiles look sweet, and also - I agree with what everyone else said. xD
Make tiles more bluish and add reflections so it does seem like the cave is under water.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Update This is a in game screenshot of floreta lake and a bridge crossing it. Hero Ow is only a place holder.

capture006.png

That mouse module is really easy to use if you think for a moment or two on how to use it. o_O

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
I know I made a button in help-14's pokegear menu but I can't get it to work look in the game Laing help bread and see what's wrote pls.

Llennoccm8

The Sprietenator
Years
Im still alive!

Hey everyone! Sorry i havent been posting lately, but my computer broke! I'm useing a friends computer.

I just wanted to inform everyone that i'm working on a project for new dawn.

Spoiler:

Yah its a hard feat, but i think i can do it. I recorded some, but they were lost in the computer breaking. So once i get my computer fixed, i'll update you guys on the current cries! But it'll be easyer to make cries if i had a list of pokemon....
So can you make a list of new dawn pokemon please?

i'll be back in about a month!

P.S. I have over 100 pokemon sketches just waiting to be posted and approved! AND i have finalized the starters! I'll post'em when i get the computer fixed. in the mean time, see ya!

Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Sweet :). Looking forward to seeing the starters and hearing the cries.

PS: Is there any part of the plot that I haven't covered or written yet? I'm sorta waiting for an assignment.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
This looks like its coming along very nice. Looked basically from the first page, then came to the last; wondering how accurate the first post is and wonder if a fakemon-dex will be available soon. :D

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Im curious... What kind of cries. Are they gonna be robotic cries like the games, or human made ones like the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back