• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish The Story V.2

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hi everyone and this is the remake of another game, Finish the Story.
So one person starts a story and others must continue them. Anything can happen in the story but it must be reasonable. You can also keep track of Pokemon.

Example-
Poster 1- I was starting my journey. I have the option to choose a starter. I choosed...
Poster 2- Dratini because it is amazing. Then I.... and so on.

I will start-
Today, I finally became 10 and now I can start my journey. I went to Prof. Oak. He gave me the choice of choosing 3 pokemon. I choosed...

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Magikarp, as it is my favourite Pokemon and i have always wanted one...

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
but on the sudden moment, you realized that it does not have any attacking moves at the start so you choosed...

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
so you took him. But suddenly, Gary came to you and forced you to battle. You agreed. You send out Petilil. He send out...

Current Team:

Petilil

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
put it to sleep and use many Absorbs to defeat it. Then Gary gives you some Pokéballs and runs away from the lab. Then you...

Current Team:

Petilil

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
she wants to share her phone number with you. She gave you her phone number. At Route 1,you were looking for a good flying pokemon for the start. You find a...

Current Team:

Petilil

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Zubat because nearby is a cave and the Zubats are overflooding so they went outside. You send out Petilil. What will you do?

ATTACK BAG
POKEMON RUN

Current Team:

Petilil

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
And then you decide to play the song "Viridian City" on your iPod...

Current team:

Petilil
Zubat

Back