• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
I'm sure I posted a reply to this. Apparently not :S
Anyway, thanks for offering, but I've got enough spriters right now. Your sprites aren't too bad, though. However, I'm not too keen on Polear's design, and Spiritale is horribly pillow-shaded. Just thought I'd give you some criticism.
I know that you dont need spriters, i didnt apply for one cus i wouldnt have the time. I just wanted to give you some ideas and see if you needed the bushby change. Honestly though, would it be too hard for you to update your sprites in the first page as soon as you find one that is applicable. On my opinion, my bushby looks much more like a pokemon than yours. Not to be boasting or anything.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
Hey
i don't think you know me lol but id just lke 2 say that i think your the best game maker in the WORLD you should sign up wth Gamefreak or somthing. And your graphics are the best

ps i love Axolitl

pss wens the demo commin out?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
pss wens the demo commin out?
You know it's against the rules to ask that, right? I'm going to be busy with exams soon, but after those finish, I will try to get a demo out as soon as possible.
But is it in DS format???
Sorry, but it's only on the PC. Two other people have asked that recently; you should have a look through the thread, since your questions might already have been answered.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!
Except some of the sprites look a bit odd. Like Dipleaf's head seems very slender. And teh backsprite of the...water starter is too short...I think that's the word to describe it.
but other than that, everything looks great! I love the tile mixes, how you mixed two different sets together, they look good together. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!
Except some of the sprites look a bit odd. Like Dipleaf's head seems very slender. And teh backsprite of the...water starter is too short...I think that's the word to describe it.
but other than that, everything looks great! I love the tile mixes, how you mixed two different sets together, they look good together. :)

Yeah, I'm going to redo the back sprite, as I've improved my back-spriting skills :P
Have you seen the Dipleaf back sprite?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I do think you are a model game maker and many people start game making trying to be like you.
I love the game and can not wait for a demo.

aquakip

Years
Yeah, I'm going to redo the back sprite, as I've improved my back-spriting skills :P
Have you seen the Dipleaf back sprite?
No, I haven't seen them. :)
But can I help out with the spriting? I'm fairly good if I say so myself. I can PM you some sprites I've made if you'd like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
No, I haven't seen them. :)
But can I help out with the spriting? I'm fairly good if I say so myself. I can PM you some sprites I've made if you'd like.

I've looked around a bit; you're helping with quite a few other games, too. I already have a team of spriters, so it's not like I'm desperate. If I were you, I would focus on helping out with those first; it's not nice when you have too many things to work on...
But join the forum and apply if you really want to!

EDIT: Oh, and about the Dipleaf sprite, here it is:
Dipleaf.png

Pretty good, no?

aquakip

Years
Yes, it is VERY good.
But I mean, if I help out with yours, then it would give me more variety to sprite for.
So if you don't mind, I'd like to help out :)

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
I know that you dont need spriters, i didnt apply for one cus i wouldnt have the time. I just wanted to give you some ideas and see if you needed the bushby change. Honestly though, would it be too hard for you to update your sprites in the first page as soon as you find one that is applicable. On my opinion, my bushby looks much more like a pokemon than yours. Not to be boasting or anything.

It seems I'm virtually invisible to wichu. XD
I've been trying to tell you whether you need the bushby change.
Hmm... maybe i should Spam... XD

Anyway, the game's good as always, although I recommend the old title.
Oh, and clean up your PM folder.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It seems I'm virtually invisible to wichu. XD
I've been trying to tell you whether you need the bushby change.
Hmm... maybe i should Spam... XD

Anyway, the game's good as always, although I recommend the old title.
Oh, and clean up your PM folder.

Yeah, I've been thinking about changing it. Sorry, but I'm not too keen on your one, as it deviates too far from the original concept...

I emptied out my PMs about a week ago, so feel free to PM me now.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2020
Nicee, this sounds pretty good...Team Rocket (or any evil doers) on PKMN got plenty of innovation to bring to the game. Stealing pokemon all the way! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back