• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenic Productions

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years

Sorry, but the script doesn't really show off enough for me to accept you into the team. Rejected.

I really like your maps and scripts. Accepted. :D

Eh, sorry, but that 'huge script' isn't even remotely big. You're going to have to do better than that, really. Rejected.

Well, I don't really have time to read all of that, so I will do so when I have time and get back to you then. Pending.

Sorry, but the maps really aren't what I'm, personally, looking for. Rejected.

Thank you for your late reply. ;D
Wish you the best.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Schoolwork seems to have hit a lull, so I thought I might as well try my luck :P

IM Address: [email protected]
Name: DrFuji / Dez
Position: Mapper
Proof of Work: (Sorry for being in .jpg) D:
Spoiler:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Schoolwork seems to have hit a lull, so I thought I might as well try my luck :P

Name: DrFuji / Dez
Position: Mapper
Proof of Work: (Sorry for being in .jpg) D:
Spoiler:

I'm really not sure what it is that's attracting me to your maps. But, by George, something is. I'm not sure whether it's the fact the tree shading is near-perfect, the tiles are near the same as mine or that the mapping style is extremely favourable, in my opinion. Whatever it is, it's done the job for you. You're in.

Since school's gotten boring and I have nothing to do, I guess I'll try.

IM Address:
[email protected] (REMINDER: Barely active since my laptop's being fixed)
Name: dead-man-walking

Position:
Story Designer / Idealist
Proof of Work:

Spoiler:

Eh, sorry, it's really not what I'm looking for.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
reposting my application....

name: simdu68

position wanted: tile maker and mapper

proof:

Spoiler:

if you want more you'll have more, just ask^^

Logan

Years

proof:

Spoiler:

The majority of those tiles are just edits of someone else's tiles. The tiles aren't FR styled as I specified. Those road tiles are Wesley FG's and those mountains are made by Alucus of borg. That mart and PC are just bare edits of some of Kyledove's tiles; seriously, do better. Explain yourself or I'll be infracting you for theft. Also, the maps aren't even in FR style, either.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
The majority of those tiles are just edits of someone else's tiles. The tiles aren't FR styled as I specified. Those road tiles are Wesley FG's and those mountains are made by Alucus of borg. That mart and PC are just bare edits of some of Kyledove's tiles; seriously, do better. Explain yourself or I'll be infracting you for theft. Also, the maps aren't even in FR style, either.

WTF are you talking about? the tiles are nor edits, nor someone else's tiles! the houses are completely free styled, I did them first on paper, the rocks are from HG/SS that I reamde myself by taking screenshots and so on......, the PC and mart are from D/P/PT only a little different, but also made completely by me, the trees also are done from nothing only from my imagination, the same for the sand and water, the wild grass was first from HG/SS that I slowly by slowly modified that it should look very much anymore like that......

anyone for whom I am working can proove that I am making myself tiles because I am making tiles on demand, many people who want buildings that they can't find anywhere because they don't exist ask me and then I do the tiles.....
if I can so easily do any kind of tile that has yet never existed I really wonder why I would need to steal someone else's tiles -_-'

and about the maps, of course they are FR style! you told I should use FR tiles, it's what I did, I mapped on a clean FR rom, BTW I got another map

Spoiler:

edit: OH! your right, the road isn't mine, I should have done a mistake, wait I'll look for my road^^ but the rest is COMPLETELY MINE! ;)

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
Oh really, now?

it's normal that they look similar! they are from HG/SS or D/P/Pt!!
do you need a screen from HG/SS? then you will say that HG/SS also stole the tiles from kyledove or alucus, right? BTW the mart doesn't look at all like kyledoves, the PC a little but that's normal if the yare both from D/P/Pt.......
I relly did them myself!
wanna bet? come on ask me to do any tile you want, a tile that yet doesn't exist, you will see it will look so nice you will also say I stole it from somewhere tough you don't know from where^^
you just don't believe I can really make good tiles maybe because you don't know me yet, you think the only good tilers are alucus, kyledove, dew, wesley FG and so on......so for you a good tile automatically means done by one of those because it's the only tiler you know.....pathetic -_-'

in fact, what do you think about the maps I poste just before?

edit:
you were only right for the road, but that was only a mistake^^
that's my road I wanted to put:
myroad.png

"manipulation: hmm, this tile looks good! it isn't simdu68 who has done it, wait...what tilers do I know?.......there's dew, kyledove, alucus, wesleyFG, alistair.....
let's say it is alistair's tile, even if I yet never seen it I'm sure that it is his because it can't be simdu68's, I don't know him so it isn't his tile!"

that's exactly what you did before^^

Last edited:

Logan

Years

it's normal that they look similar! they are from HG/SS or D/P/Pt!!
do you need a screen from HG/SS? then you will say that HG/SS also stole the tiles from kyledove or alucus, right? BTW the mart doesn't look at all like kyledoves, the PC a little but that's normal if the yare both from D/P/Pt.......
I relly did them myself!
wanna bet? come on ask me to do any tile you want, a tile that yet doesn't exist, you will see it will look so nice you will also say I stole it from somewhere tough you don't know from where^^
you just don't believe I can really make good tiles maybe because you don't know me yet, you think the only good tilers are alucus, kyledove, dew, wesley FG and so on......so for you a good tile automatically means done by one of those because it's the only tiler you know.....pathetic -_-'

in fact, what do you think about the maps I poste just before?

edit:
you were only right for the road, but that was only a mistake^^
that's my road I wanted to put:
myroad.png

"manipulation: hmm, this tile looks good! it isn't simdu68 who has done it, wait...what tilers do I know?.......there's dew, kyledove, alucus, wesleyFG, alistair.....
let's say it is alistair's tile, even if I yet never seen it I'm sure that it is his because it can't be simdu68's, I don't know him so it isn't his tile!"

that's exactly what you did before^^

I don't appreciate being called pathetic, especially when I'm the one calling someone out for stealing. Seriously, just admit that you've edited someone else's tiles, it's going to get you out of a lot of bother in the long-term. That PC is definitely an edit of Kyledove's I can see that from a mile of, really. In no way are Alucus' mountains based on the HGSS mountains, he's already created different ones for the HGSS mountains. These were completely scratch and made by him for calis projects and they were released to the public. Those are definitely not yours created by scratch, just own up.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Name: Ninja Caterpie,
Position: Mapper, limited tile inserter, limited scripter, limited music inserter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023

I don't appreciate being called pathetic, especially when I'm the one calling someone out for stealing. Seriously, just admit that you've edited someone else's tiles, it's going to get you out of a lot of bother in the long-term. That PC is definitely an edit of Kyledove's I can see that from a mile of, really. In no way are Alucus' mountains based on the HGSS mountains, he's already created different ones for the HGSS mountains. These were completely scratch and made by him for calis projects and they were released to the public. Those are definitely not yours created by scratch, just own up.

I think you've missed this part:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024

proof:

Spoiler:

Dude I thought you were better than this, I dont know about the other tiles but I know a crappy edit of my mountains when I see them,

2zp4nqx.png

Now im not saying to not use the mountains as they are public use tiles, but at the least to credit me for the original ones.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
Dude I thought you were better than this, I dont know about the other tiles but I know a crappy edit of my mountains when I see them,

2zp4nqx.png

Now im not saying to not use the mountains as they are public use tiles, but at the least to credit me for the original ones.

I'm sorry for that^^
I posted a tileset which will be inserted in my hack, I forgot to say it and to say also that not all are mine, the rock is completely your's, it isn't a edit of your I just changed the pallette and put it in the tileset which will be in my hack, and the PC also was not mine but it was to be inserted in my hack so I put it also in the tileset.....but anyway it will no more be in my hack, I am myself creating an new PC^^

@ manipulation: I'm sorry also having told to you pathetic^^ but well, I needed to explain myself better so it's my fault -_-'
anyway, these are only 2 tiles that are not mine, but what about the other I created? there are yet treesn road, mart, houses, sand and all this.....what about these tiles?

Logan

Years
Name: Ninja Caterpie,
Position: Mapper, limited tile inserter, limited scripter, limited music inserter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

I don't really like that map. :< Got any others? The music is interesting, can you loop? Got any other proofs? Pending.

Name: The Scarecrow Toxin ( or ST for short)
Position: OW spriter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the professor! Congrats, you're in as OW Spriter.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
IM Address: You have it,
Name: Mr Big bad man, The rudest of the boys or Ben
Position: Spriting
Proof of Work: Here's a bunch of stuff, the world map was my first.
Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
tch, harry.

Spoiler:

And here is a video of a looped bit of music. I had to speed it up to reach the loop faster, and it might seem awkward, but that's the fault of the shifty MIDI I had rather than mine. 8D Starts looping at 1:17 or so.

I'll get a script up later, k?

Logan

Years
IM Address: You have it,
Name: Mr Big bad man, The rudest of the boys or Ben
Position: Spriting
Proof of Work: Here's a bunch of stuff, the world map was my first.
Spoiler:

Eh, first off, I absolutely adore that beach thing. <3 I don't really like the other two things. But because of that beach I want to see moar. <3

tch, harry.

Spoiler:

And here is a video of a looped bit of music. I had to speed it up to reach the loop faster, and it might seem awkward, but that's the fault of the shifty MIDI I had rather than mine. 8D Starts looping at 1:17 or so.

I'll get a script up later, k?

I dislike the first map, but the the others are splendid. Yay, another looper. You're in as a mapper/music inserter. Feel free to show scripts to take a role in that position, too.

Back