• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@ShinyDiamond: Don't Combee sad! You have your damn TV-show! Go crash "Lincoln's Got It Right!", that'll make you feel better. I promise!

@Nideous: I will Haunter you with my Ghastly puns forever! Muwahahahahahahaaa!!!

Years
Don't be so hard on yourself, ShinyDiamond. Negativity drives the Happiny away, so give yourself a Chansey, and you will be Blissey-ed with puns.
I start my pun session with an idea in my head of what I want to say, then look in the pokedex to see if I can switch words out. Don't mind if people don't message how funny each pun is, I think we all each laugh at them in turn.

And thanks Zerin, I will post my SU tonite, if possible.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Okay then. Shiny. Look me in the eyes, look me in the eyes! Now hear me out. You shouldn't think badly of yourself on account of some stupid play on words. What I'm about to say may sound clicheé, but that doesn't make it a lie. Listen. Don't believe in the me that believes in you. Don't believe in the anyone that believes in you. Instead, believe in the you that believes in yourself. Always remember that your drill is the one that along with countless of others, will one day pierce the heavens! When sadness falls upon you, laugh, look it in the eyes and yell: "Just who the HELL do you think I am?!"

There, if that doesn't make you feel better. Then nothing will...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Try not to drown out any legit conversation guys. You wouldn't want to drive anyone trying to read over the thread or talk about stuff... Woobatty.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Thanks Mr. Mammoth. I don't feel so Gloom-y anymore. Maybe one day I'll Bellosom into the Riolu (real you). :D Sorry if this sounded weird!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
... Hey Mammoth, you Ditto'd.

f453f7af8346d7108fb2a480361d2188.gif

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
All of these puns... I cannot keep up! Well, Umbreon my way now.
On another note, The Articuno is the northernmost continent! Oh, and Zerin? Ya gotta take it Slowbro! Don't be asking random Peeps to ride on their Magikarp-ets! Well... Wynaut?! Hopip on!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I thin I'm changing my post a bit. From now on, I'm adding color to some sentences & Kilik's signature color is red. Expect more colors, Entei you what! :D

EDIT: :3 Can I ride on the Magikarp-et too? <3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sorry Dia, Magikarp-ets were made for Doduo-s! (JK, joins us!)

Still... I think Yellow Tauros a new one.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
She really Tauros a new one!

I honestly wasn't expecting her to use a pun, it surprised me.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Actually, I don't get what it means. That's why I asked what it meant.

Anyway, can I Rhydon the Magikarp-et too? :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tauros sounds kind of like "Tore Us"...

When you have to explain a joke it becomes less funny...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Then I think she tore the Magikarp-et if that's what she meant.

:D Oh, haha! Yay! I get to ride a Magikarp-et! I feel so Happiny!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Oh, sweet Arceus, that's a whole lotta puns. Well, that's what happens when you don't log in for a day xD

Well, now I gotta think of a pun so I don't fall behind. And it has to be kinda Beautifly, not a Purugly one. And I gotta do it before I end up Snorunt and dreamin! What could it Beeheeyem now?

(Note: I suck at puns as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back