• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Well, let's not forget that Hiker in Lostlorn Forest was really a Zoroark too

might have even been N's

I think wild Zorua should've been findable in shaking grass at a 1% encounter rate

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

hey, sorry to interrupt your zoroark conversation but i just had to let you all know that i just became the goldfish king! oh and i,ve never heard of the N is a zoroark theory, that one is kinda interesting, he was found in the wild after all. the shadow triad sounds reasonable at first considering they never showed up in the end but remember brycen could sense them and didn't know who they were, plus if the flash back in black 2 was true they battled the shadow triad

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yeah, the games completely crushed the shadow triad theory.
In the manga they're actually the same people, though... well, then again, in the manga Pryce is a villainous maniac with near-supernatural powers who takes over Team Rocket.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

One I find a bit more fun is the joke theory that the Shadow Triad is actually Bianca, using her Munna to create illusions.

That'd at least explain the teleporting hahaha.

...Though they are probably just using the same ninjutsu technique as Koga and Janina.

Otherwise, I like the urban legend about Ditto being failed Mew clones. They have the same colours, weight, ability to transform, Ditto is found in The lab where Mewtwo was created and in the cave it inhabits, etc. I really, really want that to be the case.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Ditto one is fascinating. I wouldn't mind that one coming true at all.

/made 209 Pokemon icons last night. Insane Tara is insane.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Knowing me I'll probably drop it but I thought I'd at least give it a go.

I'm not behind on anything right now, keeping p to date on 3 shows sure is tough though.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

the Shadow Triad are elite Team Plasma member recruited by Geechisu, they're probably triplets as well and they probably hail from some ninja clan from Kanto, but they use dark/steel types

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Apparently they're loyal to Ghetsis because he saved them earlier. Maybe this Ghetsis guy was actually quite badass back in the day.
Also I don't want to sound like a besserwisser but actually most ninjas in Pokémon (like Koga) seem to hail from Johto, hahaha.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Johto, Kanto, whatever

and Geechisu probably was a BAMF back in the day when he didn't need a cane named after himself

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
174. hey, maybe the shadow triad are three abra that ghetsis saved from the wild? of course they could be three more zoroark. so i hatched a shiny wobbuffet, any ideas on what to name her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back