• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years

Milky, let me explain, we have two teams, one team DETESTS Pikachu, that's those dummies who're trying to go three-on-one against me because they're too afraid to duel. The other team is the team that... is okay with Pikachu's existence, that's me, a few others, and probably you.

Kanea, ha ha, funny. Go away.

tnfsf11

Pikachu seemed so badass in the anime but then when I tried using him in the games he was such a weakling... He also becomes a weakling in the anime when he enters a new region so I really wish he disappears from both the anime & the games ;)

Years
That... makes... no... sense... what... so... EVER. It's like the stupidest thing I've ever heard and or seen (i read it, that's the joke lolol). Have you SEEN what some players are able to do with Pikachu? Well obviously no pfffft/ Seriously though, Pikachu kicks MAJOR ARSE.
Assuming you can keep it alive in a Nuzlocke.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
i always thought raichu kicked major butt though and pikachu is pretty neat too but i never catch one :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
i have a female pikachu in my platinum that i raised from pichu though... i haven't beaten elite 4 on the gen v games, but i will do that so i can transfer her and my other rare pokemon over before i start my divergent challenge.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013

Sweet, a challenge I've not heard about yet! What're the rules?
well you take a quiz thing and you get put into a faction and that determines the pokemon you have to have on your team but you can have one pokemon that can be anything (even a legendary) that is your "divergent". and its based on a book.

Last edited:
Back