• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokémon Keratin Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
New fakemon :D, Maybe you could add a hidden evo for shelgon instead of becoming a absolute beast, it could become more of a tanky type pokemon. That would be cool

Maybe, though I doubt Shelgon will appear at all. Most of the Hoenn Pokémon are being destroyed to make way for random stuff and Hombolutions.

Nice storyline so far. i cant wait to play it

Thanks for the support.

I'd love to beta test xD I find bugs like it's my job. It should be.

Well, everyone will get to beta test. I don't do closed betas, so you'll all get a chance.

F.A.B.

Years
nice cutlerine im impressed i mean snakewood was good and all but i had got a glitch near the end where events kept reoccuring everywhere so i couldnt play it and i didnt feel like doing it over again so good luck with this one cutlerine and try to avoid the super COMBO-BREAKER glitches if you know what im saying ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Please let bagon be in the game its my fav and the only pokemon i spend ages to get like on soul silver just 24 more days til bagon

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2012
AWESOME SAUCE

CUTTERLINE,my gosh,dude,this game is awesome. Trying not to curse. I mean,dude,I'm most likely joining Team Rocket. BTW,are you revealing starters? Me,myself,you edited Snakewood with some odd starter choises,and I think now you should maybe....do something even more cool? I'm thinking something like Pokemon with split evolutions for dozens of final Pokemon possibilities for playthroughs. Plus,this would make walkthroughs/LPs on YT AMAZINGLY exotic. Some starter ideas are Poliwag,Tyrough(I have no idea how to spell that),and maybe.....a Fakemon with different Fakemon evolutions? And maybe do some anime references,to Pokemon anime,Family Guy,American Dad,etc. Amazing. I could make this review take up a whole page,but I don't want to bore you because you're awesome sauce in every single freaking way possible. BTW,can you make it so you don't have to patch it? I can't play Snakewood right now because I don't know how to patch and YT videos are too long and complicated. Just asking,could you change that to not having to patch it? Please? Thanks. :D

Cutlerine

Years
nice cutlerine im impressed i mean snakewood was good and all but i had got a glitch near the end where events kept reoccuring everywhere so i couldnt play it and i didnt feel like doing it over again so good luck with this one cutlerine and try to avoid the super COMBO-BREAKER glitches if you know what im saying ;)

There are no glitches so far in Keratin. I know what I'm doing this time, and I intend to keep it this way. So hopefully, all will be well.

Please let bagon be in the game its my fav and the only pokemon i spend ages to get like on soul silver just 24 more days til bagon

Maybe it will. I can't say for sure, since the Pokédex isn't finalised yet. But maybe it will.

CUTTERLINE,my gosh,dude,this game is awesome. Trying not to curse. I mean,dude,I'm most likely joining Team Rocket. BTW,are you revealing starters? Me,myself,you edited Snakewood with some odd starter choises,and I think now you should maybe....do something even more cool? I'm thinking something like Pokemon with split evolutions for dozens of final Pokemon possibilities for playthroughs. Plus,this would make walkthroughs/LPs on YT AMAZINGLY exotic. Some starter ideas are Poliwag,Tyrough(I have no idea how to spell that),and maybe.....a Fakemon with different Fakemon evolutions? And maybe do some anime references,to Pokemon anime,Family Guy,American Dad,etc. Amazing. I could make this review take up a whole page,but I don't want to bore you because you're awesome sauce in every single freaking way possible. BTW,can you make it so you don't have to patch it? I can't play Snakewood right now because I don't know how to patch and YT videos are too long and complicated. Just asking,could you change that to not having to patch it? Please? Thanks. :D

If you really want to know the starters, they're in a spoiler here:

Spoiler:

There is a massive branching evolution, but that's only with Hombone. I don't have the time or patience to do that for anything else - though in future projects, I might do something like that for a starter.

As for not making it a patch, I'm afraid that would be very much illegal, and so not something I can consider doing.

And references? Come on. This is me we're talking about. There will be references. It is inevitable, Mr. Anderson.

F.A.B.

Years
  • Age 30
  • NL
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
Loving this. I'll be sure to keep checking for any new information given in this thread.

Playing Snakewood, incredibly epic game, but this looks and sounds like it'll be right up my alley.

In other words, I'm ****ing excited for this.

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
Years
After playing through Snakewood, I am thoroughly excited for this! Based off of Snakewood, this will be an incredibly amazing hack!
I totally can't wait for it, even if there's only like, two minutes of gameplay!

(Also, I hope there will be as many entertaining references to pop culture, especially the Alice in Wonderland ones! As a huge AiW fan, those made my day when playing Snakewood!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2019
some support banners would be nice, im rather excited for this, snake wood is one of the few hacks ive been able to play through completely without getting bored...

so your point has been made :p

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
Cutlerine, since Snakewood was just awe-inspiring, I can't wait to see what this one brings. You always have good idea, and this it wouldn't be surprising if this story had more craziness in it than Snakewood. Definitely will be waiting for this one, and checking back a lot to see if anything new is up. Good luck! :D

TRiGa

Eeveelutions Rule
Years
This is the type of PokeHacks I love to play. "Five different storylines and multiple possible ending..." I really want to play this Hacked Pokemon Game.

Cutlerine

Years
Any new screenshots for us yet? <3

Sorry, no. I've got exams coming up over the next couple of months, and I've been revising, so I've not made any progress on Keratin for a while - and I wouldn't expect anything for a while either.

Loving this. I'll be sure to keep checking for any new information given in this thread.

Playing Snakewood, incredibly epic game, but this looks and sounds like it'll be right up my alley.

In other words, I'm ****ing excited for this.

Glad you like it. I hope I can live up to all these expectations...

After playing through Snakewood, I am thoroughly excited for this! Based off of Snakewood, this will be an incredibly amazing hack!
I totally can't wait for it, even if there's only like, two minutes of gameplay!

(Also, I hope there will be as many entertaining references to pop culture, especially the Alice in Wonderland ones! As a huge AiW fan, those made my day when playing Snakewood!)

some support banners would be nice, im rather excited for this, snake wood is one of the few hacks ive been able to play through completely without getting bored...

so your point has been made :p

I'm very pleased to hear that. Insanity, it seems, is the way forward!

And as to support banners, I meant to do them last month and forgot. I'll make some.

Cutlerine, since Snakewood was just awe-inspiring, I can't wait to see what this one brings. You always have good idea, and this it wouldn't be surprising if this story had more craziness in it than Snakewood. Definitely will be waiting for this one, and checking back a lot to see if anything new is up. Good luck! :D

Thanks! I wouldn't expect anything new too soon, for the reasons I gave above, but it's nice to know my efforts are supported.

This is the type of PokeHacks I love to play. "Five different storylines and multiple possible ending..." I really want to play this Hacked Pokemon Game.

Thanks for your support!

F.A.B.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
Wow, I'm really pleased to see you working on such a great project!

As soon as you post some support banners, those will be the first in my signature!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
I'll be putting a Keratin support banner in my signature too! Snakewood was awesome, even with the many frustrating bugs, and this looks even better! 5 story lines!! And no bugs!

One thing I would like to suggest, if you're adding difficulty levels, is an easier difficulty. You see I (and many I'm sure) find grinding extremely tedious, and it seems impossible to play though a hack without stopping and grinding. An easier version, somewhere in between the difficulty of the original games and snakewood, could eliminate this -at least in part- and enable the game to focus more on the story, and exploring, without interrupting for frustrating sessions of epic grinding.

Just an idea, keep up the good work! :)

Cutlerine

Years
Wow, I'm really pleased to see you working on such a great project!

As soon as you post some support banners, those will be the first in my signature!

Oh yeah, I said I'd make those, didn't I? I'll do that right now. Literally.

I'll be putting a Keratin support banner in my signature too! Snakewood was awesome, even with the many frustrating bugs, and this looks even better! 5 story lines!! And no bugs!

One thing I would like to suggest, if you're adding difficulty levels, is an easier difficulty. You see I (and many I'm sure) find grinding extremely tedious, and it seems impossible to play though a hack without stopping and grinding. An easier version, somewhere in between the difficulty of the original games and snakewood, could eliminate this -at least in part- and enable the game to focus more on the story, and exploring, without interrupting for frustrating sessions of epic grinding.

Just an idea, keep up the good work! :)

That's a very good idea. I think I'll make the default storyline, Ork's storyline, easier than the others. And let's hope that there are no bugs. There aren't so far, but I guess some will probably pop up at some point.

F.A.B.

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
I love playing snakewood! And this looks 1000 times better! how is the progress coming?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Culterine, i think this hack will be as good AND funnier than even the Ruby Destiny series. In Snakewood, i notice most of your references are Dr. Seuss (Pink Ink,Blue Fish). Also, just an opininon, but why not make ANOTHER one more Team to join, and the starter will be Missingno., or maybe put Missingno. somewhere? I always wanted to make or play a hack starring Missingno.

Years
This game also reminds me of Shadow the Hedgehog. Will you be given an option to choose to go the different path you want to take? Also is Hombone going to replace Numel again or is it gonna replace a different Pokemon? The Fabulous Snowmen are probably even crazier than the Deadly Seven, maybe even crazier! Anyways that is my on-topic post that I have for you that may contain questions.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
So if you join Team Rocket will it be a completely different story than if you wouldn't join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back