• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
Heh heh... Thanks, I guess... I think that was my first and only true contribution to this Misty club. Wow; that's really sad, since I love her so much... :P

Anyway, if anyone cares, in my sig there's a link to a small Misty-shrine I made awhile ago, and have just updated last week. If you'd like to take a look and sign my guestbook afterward, I wouldn't mind...

*starts whistling innocently*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
^_^ havent been to one of those shrine sites in a while... i wonder if that old Jessie shrine is still there... XD

wow cool pics u guys!! and that sketch of misty.. sorta reminds me of someone from school.. i just dont know which someone out of three o.o;;

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Picture time whee^^
misty1.jpg
pokemon_MistyMermaidHeadshot.gif

misty.jpg

*~Mandy~*

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
Water Pokemon Master said:
Awesome Mandy! I like Misty with long hair.
New topic! What hair style is your favorite with Misty?

Up. I believe the other three choices are:

Down.
w/mermaid wig.
That messed up style courtesy Salon Roquet.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I'm back! The club's biggest Misty fan is here!:)

Nice topic, guys. I'll provide pics for it.:)

Mistyinkimono4.jpg

hair down

mermaidmisty1up.jpg

mermaid wig

Misty6Hippy.jpg

Salon Roquet

This is a tough choice. They all are really great hair styles for her. I always thought that she looked really beautiful with her hair down. Plus, she's in her all of her national beauty.:)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
What hair style is your favorite with Misty?
Mermaid style is my fave^^ It's the most beatiful IMO!

misty64.jpg

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Wow, first post here in a while.

Anyway, yes, you can. The BMB is pretty much come one come all. I wonder if there's any gub left...*runs off to kitchen to check*

Anyway, what'd I miss?

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
A lot. And welcome to the BMB clu Rika Kamiya. ^_^; The only club with a billion offers to offer. o_O;; ( did that sound right?)

^.^; Yamitsu, that Misty shrine is just great! It's fantasic! O_o; to answer question, I REALLY like Misty's hair down. She's more cuter. ^_^;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I see. Seems to be hairstyle, the. My opinion: She looks god with long hair, agreed, but my favorite hairstyle was shown for a few brief seconds in the trippiest episode of all time, Adress Unknown. When she wakes up, her hair's about shoulder length and I love it right there.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
All pictures are awesome^^hairstyle? hmm this is a tough one...but I'd have to say mermaid hair^^ it looks really nice^^ and for second *stares at examples* I can't decide they're between the others styles,they're all nice^^ another of her hair styles:
misty2.jpg

More pictures^^:
misty3.jpg

misty_and_duplica.jpg

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
guess what? my fave hairstyle for misty is mermaid too ^_^

im back! and LOTSA cool pics guys... and welcome to the club Rika! -kari-hikari-name-thing? oh and we dont have any pokemon in the club... sorta...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back