• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
how do you redo the intros in hacks? do you make like a video or gif????

because if you do, i'll gladly make it!!! i remade the yellow version's intro last night!!!! check it!!!

HTML:
youtube.com/watch?v=7PgbdS6M56E

if you do do it that way, i will need the sprites!

Unfortunately, neither of them...

You need to open a program (unlz-gba), then search for each sprite, (and each sprite has animation, so quite a lot of sprites), and... not only that, then you search the backgrounds (and I think they have animation, so quite a lot of backgrounds). So, in the end, a real pain.

Note: I'm not aware of alternate methods... Probably something involving TLP or similars, but that's as far as I could go...

I also havent seen a hack with a real edition of the intro (Probably someone is working on one, so I wish them good luck and I'd like to see it...)

sahil

Mewtwo Hunter
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2007
and what abut deoxys, i mean sure he isn't better that mewtwo (:p) but can you still get the ticket to his island?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Only one day left.....
How far will the third beta go??

Third beta? I havent even posted the Beta2, and you're wondering about Beta3? ......... (Sigh, you really are impatient!)
And, Beta2 goes to Olivine City (without the Lighthouse)

and what abut deoxys, i mean sure he isn't better that mewtwo (:p) but can you still get the ticket to his island?

Yes, there's Nintendo's event to get the ticket. So I guess I'll do someting else to get the ticket. That, unless I decide to get Deoxys in some other way.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Could you perhaps tell wich starters you'll be able to get in B2 and where?
I know Mudkip is inside Slowpoke Well, and Charmander in the Goldenrod Gamecorner. But the others are not found in B1 at least to what I know...
Oh, and does B2 also include the Lake of Rage and a Red/normal Gyarados?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Could you perhaps tell wich starters you'll be able to get in B2 and where?
I know Mudkip is inside Slowpoke Well, and Charmander in the Goldenrod Gamecorner. But the others are not found in B1 at least to what I know...
Oh, and does B2 also include the Lake of Rage and a Red/normal Gyarados?

First, B2 goes to Olivine City, the road to Mahogany is closed, so, that means no Lake of Rage (hey!, I havent even reached Mahogany!)

About the starters, I can only mention which ones are up to B2, but I cant give exact details of where can they be found, for obvious reasons... Of course, this means I'm gonna be giving a...
Spoiler:

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Cool! Thanks for the info! Too bad I can't play it tomorrow... having a family trip tomorrow. One last question, in wich timezone are you? I'm in the GMT+1 zone ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
B2 is out!

After a few hours of work last night, I've updated the first post, to feast everyone's (specially Wolt's) eyes!

Not only that... Beta2 is out!, so go ckeck the first post inmediately. Of course, I've removed the Beta1, so if you direct link to that you'll get nothing important. (By the way, if you direct link to the file, remember it's MY hack, I dont want to see anybody saying it's their hack.......)

Well, I was gonna say all the changes I did, but it's better if you just check out the first post, and the beta. If you have any question, suggestion, please post them here. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
After a few hours of work last night, I've updated the first post, to feast everyone's (specially Wolt's) eyes!

Not only that... Beta2 is out!, so go ckeck the first post inmediately. Of course, I've removed the Beta1, so if you direct link to that you'll get nothing important. (By the way, if you direct link to the file, remember it's MY hack, I dont want to see anybody saying it's their hack.......)

Well, I was gonna say all the changes I did, but it's better if you just check out the first post, and the beta. If you have any question, suggestion, please post them here. Thanks!

Hey zel, when im try to unzip it says the archive is corrupt

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
OK, I'll remake the zip. Sorry for the inconvenience...

[EDIT1]: Don't know why, but the zip gets corrupted when uploaded, I'll check out again, or try to see in another host. If all that fails, I'll upload it directly in the community.

[EDIT2]: Just be careful guys, geocities has an hourly bandwith limit. The zip worked now? Weird...

[EDIT3]: Nothing seems to work today, man! All right, all right, I'm uploading it directly!

Last edited:

andreas2

typhlosion master trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 2, 2007
i want to play it,too!!! it looks great!! keep it up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back