• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Shrimp On A Treadmill (A trading thread)

Siimo

Rawr.
Years
*Updated thread! New Breeding Service...

Want: Cherubi, Espeon, Igglybuff
Will Offer: One or two of these: UT SHiny Mudkip, UT shiny Riolu, UT shiny Ralts, UT Shiny Kyogre, UT IV bred timid riolu with IVs: 31/31/17/31/21/31

Can I get the UT Shiny Mudkip and UT Shiny Riolu?

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
Years
I see you are interested in a Shiny UT Cyndaquil.
I have one, and am very interested in your Adamant Shiny Bagon.

Siimo

Rawr.
Years
i'm interested in ur shiny gyarados.check my shop and post there what u want please.

I don't have one... Read the title it's under...

would you like to trade your shiny bagon (adament) for a shiny zapdos ?

No thank you...

interested in ur shiny bagon. Check my thread for what u would want and let me know.

Nothing there that I really want... Sorry... :\

I see you are interested in a Shiny UT Cyndaquil.
I have one, and am very interested in your Adamant Shiny Bagon.

I said I'd trade it for your UT Shiny Cyndaquil. The only problem is we never are on at the same time... :\ So I'll put the Bagon on hold for now until we're on at the same time...

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
Years
Hi, I'm interested in your Cradily and Treecko. Come by my trading thread to see what you want. I have loads of stuff you might be interested in. ;)

Siimo

Rawr.
Years
Hi, I'm interested in your Cradily and Treecko. Come by my trading thread to see what you want. I have loads of stuff you might be interested in. ;)

You still need them? I wasn't able to get on the computer until this week... (Wow... This would of been an inactive thread in 2 days...)

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
Hey whats up in interested in vapoeron the one with japanese name, Cradily and or hoppip
My friend code is 0689 1344 4513

Back