• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is my pokemon team? And what moves should i teach them? :)

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Hi I'm new here :D right now I'm replaying pokemon pearl and I just beat the elite four and need some opinions

My pokemon:

Empoleon lvl 53. Ability: torrent. Quirky nature Attacks: Surf. Grass knot. Ice beam. Drill peck.

Luxray. Lvl 54. Ability: rivalry. Docile nature attacks: thunder fang. Spark. Thunder. Flash.

Lucario lvl 46. Abilty: inner focus. mild nature. attacks: Force palm. Aura sphere. Drain punch. Close combat

Kadabra lvl 45. Quiet nature. Ability: synchronize. Attacks. Recover. Futrue sight. Psychic. Psybean.

Gabite. Lvl 38. Hasty nature. Ability: sand vail. Attacks: dragon claw. Dragon pulse. Earthquake.

And I'm planning on getting a houndoom :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
In-game team help threads don't belong in this section. (This is for the discussion of the fourth generation games, rather than teams and team-building.) I'll move this over to In-game Team Help. Please use that forum next time if you wish to get advice for your teams. (Make sure to read their rules first though!)

Moved.

Back