• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2009
This is my favorite hack yet <3 it is soo great! I am having a lot of fun! Awesome work!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hiyas!
i was going to ask: whats the name of the next mission? also I cant wait for Life of Guardians (yay first to mention it( i think)) it sounds great

~DestinedCailean

eheheh... I'm about to post it, so no worries. :P
Lifeof Guardian's will be here in a while, since I still need to 'complete' Rescue Rangers. :)
yet, thankies~

Well im at vapid swamp for the first time with rock smash and i have torchic who learned rock smash but i dunno how 2 proceed. If this has been answered be4,sorry but im not going 2 flip thru page after page on this hack xD. So anyway anyone know how?

how to go through Vapid Swamp?
you are taking the Butterfree mission, right?
if so, the path is simple, but if you said that you went there 'after' the mission, then you're done for...

AFTER I HAVE GOT TO THE CAVE (MINERAL CAVE) I GO OUT AND COMPLETE THAT MISSION NOW WHAT DO I DO?

mineral cave? the Caterpie mission, right?
if so, talk to caterpie again... :\

this will win hack of the year for sure
i'm serious

I really don't care if I win or lose or anything like that. I just hack for fun and that's the only reason why I hack.
also, I wish to hack for people to play and enjoy new games. that makes me happy. :)
so competition ain't my priority... hack for fun, and that's all that matters for me. :)

I can't get the new hack.

LIPS says "Couldn't open the file for reading"

dunno... patch it with a Ruby ROM with the mugs intro... :\

This is my favorite hack yet <3 it is soo great! I am having a lot of fun! Awesome work!

hey destinejagold its me daslim from youtube ^^

Daslim..? er, couldn't recall... I'm more active here than in YouTube, so forgive me if I can't remember you...
anyways, welcome to PC. :)

~~~UPDATE~~~
wheeeeeeeee!!!

I am done scripting the pokemon talks in POKéTROPOLIS, which was a bit tiring... Oh well...
also, I added an indicator for you all to know that the beta is done. :laugh:
rescuerangers_01-29.png

also, here's a list of the mission titles in Chapter 2.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2011
What is my next mission after I escape from the pokemon's which were my friends attack me and I win to them and I am warped back home?

And anyway...A very good hack..Good job

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
Very good game!
But do you need someone to translate it in dutch???
(yeah, I know. Weird question)

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
Whoa, Surprised i didnt see this one. absolutely fantastic. i like how it is styled, and battling with Torchic, Chikorita and Pikachu. amazing, keep it up!

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
This is my first mssion in vapid swamp where you have 2 use rock smash to help caterpie collect his treasures but that's just it i dunno how so once again where are you supposed 2 use rock smash?

Years
Sweet! Beta 4 is out soon! :D
Heh, sorry for my enthusiaism. xD

Is there gonna be like, a Chapter 3? or is the game finished and then you're up to Life of Guardians?

Alright, keep on the good work, I'll be watching on this thread. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What is my next mission after I escape from the pokemon's which were my friends attack me and I win to them and I am warped back home?

And anyway...A very good hack..Good job

that's the end of beta 3...
thankies~

It won't let me choose a rom, so I can't patch a blank Ruby rom

then I can't help you there bud.
I haven
't experience that kind of problem in my hacking life... :\

Very good game!
But do you need someone to translate it in dutch???
(yeah, I know. Weird question)

translating, which means, you'll need A-Text? :\
if so, some texts, if changed, will ruin the game COMPLETELY, so I suggest you don't, but if you wish, then go on ahead... :\
thanks~

i have done mission 15 i wanna go home. now where

and it was the cave where you battled team meanies again

checked and there has been no sign of them in the cave. maybe it was caused by a bad patching, bad ROM, ROM isn't compatible, ROM has no MUGS intro, ROM ain't U.S. version, double patching... :\

Okay, now It's not doing anything at all. Just a blank screen. That's not usual, is it?

no idea... -_-

Whoa, Surprised i didnt see this one. absolutely fantastic. i like how it is styled, and battling with Torchic, Chikorita and Pikachu. amazing, keep it up!

thankies~

This is my first mssion in vapid swamp where you have 2 use rock smash to help caterpie collect his treasures but that's just it i dunno how so once again where are you supposed 2 use rock smash?

vapid swamp and rock smash? o.O
there aren't any rocks to smash in vapid swamp, or is there? *checks*

Sweet! Beta 4 is out soon! :D
Heh, sorry for my enthusiaism. xD

Is there gonna be like, a Chapter 3? or is the game finished and then you're up to Life of Guardians?

Alright, keep on the good work, I'll be watching on this thread. ;)

thankies, and yes, there will be a chapter 3. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Just wanna say again, you got a VERY creative mind. :P
It would be cool if you made a story and put it up on the website - I know, It's a bit too much to ask for, but it's just my opinion. <;]
Anyway, I really like the Gaurdians and if your gonna put the Shaymin hoax, I'll be really happy to see it! :P

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Dude, you're one creative genius DJG...
You never run out of ideas as I do...Minun200- Yes, I think he's going to put in the Shaymin 8D.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Nice hack :) When is the beta going to me released? I really like the idea :)

Wth~

thank you...

Just wanna say again, you got a VERY creative mind. :P
It would be cool if you made a story and put it up on the website - I know, It's a bit too much to ask for, but it's just my opinion. <;]
Anyway, I really like the Gaurdians and if your gonna put the Shaymin hoax, I'll be really happy to see it! :P

thanks and a website?
if I do that, wouldn't it spoil everything? :\
anyways, I haven't heard from Esmas about the hoax Shaymin sprite yet though, but no matter, Shaymin ain't gonna be in Chapter 2/Beta 4 yet anyways. :)

Dude, you're one creative genius DJG...
You never run out of ideas as I do...Minun200- Yes, I think he's going to put in the Shaymin 8D.

thankies Celebi. :3

~~~UPDATES~~~
hungry... need food...

Just to let you all know, though.., that some of my team which isn't busy with school are now doing the alpha testing. As well as myself.
Anyways, here are some screenies...

rescuerangers_01-30.png
rescuerangers_02-25.png
rescuerangers_03-17.png

Fisrt Screeny: The original Angeallen sprite from Reign of Legends made by Nicolas will be in the game, to go with the Angeallen battle sprite which was made by again, Nicolas... I'll also change Devihell's overworld later though, which was made by Daisuke...
Second Screeny: A new going up stairs suggested by er, was it IceCharizard..? Well, it was a nice suggestion, and here it is. :)
Third Screeny: Nope! Not telling what's inside that golden mystery box. (That's why it's called Mystery Box)...

That would be all. Thanks and have a great day~

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I am level 24 and I still can't beat team greenleaf. what should I do?

oh, and why can't you open this game in advancemap and other hacking programs?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am level 24 and I still can't beat team greenleaf. what should I do?

oh, and why can't you open this game in advancemap and other hacking programs?

level 24 and still can't beat Team GreenLeaf?
you're joking, are you not? :\ It's just difficult for me to believe, since I can beat them even if my pokes are in level 14...

also, refer to the first post of the help thread. you may find your answer there...

i bet that in the mystery box is a peice of a mirror
:D

correct you are. :3

anyways, I'm done scripting all the tiny bits of beta 4, the mystery boxes, tm discs and all others...
I am about to check if they all work harmoniously...

that would be all, thankies~

Sky

Years
Yes the New Updates are Wonderful
Good Job DJG ^^
I have beaten Team Greenleaf on the first try, then i entcounter them to recue rose.
Cant wait for Beta 4 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back