• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey Guys! Is it just me, or the shiny pokemon are still in normal color? Is there a way for a shiny pokemon to look like a real shiny? Thanks! :D
Nope :D Wes did not care about palletes so he did not insert shiny Pokémon.

Lol.. I get that a lot..:D I'll be more direct....:) I see ur point... But please try... It wud be nice...:) And where is the move relearner?
That... is something I don't remember xD
I may try to implement Frenzy Plant/Hydro Cannon/Blast Burn move tutor by using FR's script but I'm not sure about the results.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Guys, can we battle each other in this game using the VBA Link? Any answers is appreciated, big thanks :)

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
I am pretty sure Wesley removed all trading/battling functionality. I don't think he knew that VBA Link existed.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
I've used my Pokedex trying to find a Braviary but I'm trying to find one that's as high a level as possible and the Pokedex is saying somewhere around Carmen Town there should be some but I'm having no luck so far. Anyone know where I can get one? Hopefully at least around level 35-40

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

I have no idea what you mean by GBA MODEL but surely you aren't trying to play ips file, are you?
...no, I believe he means playing it on an actual system, not an emulator. He may have patched it, burned to an empty cart., and now it won't work.

I do not believe you have a duty to help people trying to put it onto their systems as that is a separate problem that has nothing to do with the game.

Cyclone

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
...no, I believe he means playing it on an actual system, not an emulator. He may have patched it, burned to an empty cart., and now it won't work.

I do not believe you have a duty to help people trying to put it onto their systems as that is a separate problem that has nothing to do with the game.

Cyclone

You can't burn it to an empty cart... You can only put it onto a Flash Cart, which involves the same principle - patch a ROM with the ips and put onto the Flash Cart, and hey presto should work. I doubt you know what the problem is, as I agree with Ash, it may be that he needs to patch a ROM unless he elaborates more.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Indeed, if the problem is that he is trying to open the IPS file, that's something else entirely.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
ok im stuck on the part after you beat the 6th gym leader in the lauren league i know you have to use dig to go into the little hole team steam dug but where can i find the actual TM Dig?

Team Scizor

N3w Hack3r
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2015
Can anyone help me?
I'm stuck inside the 3rd gym i save the game inside the gym and turn it off and went back to the game and i couldn't leave.
The switches that pop up the bridge to get over the water have disappeared and i cant
get back to the switches.

I'm playing it on Ezflash V 3in1

Can anyone help me?
I'm stuck inside the 3rd gym i save the game inside the gym and turn it off and went back to the game and i couldn't leave.
The switches that pop up the bridge to get over the water have disappeared and i cant

Last edited:

Nintendofox3d

Watch Pokemon Cyclone Saga!!
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Where can I get a Firestone?? I'm at dardusk
City and I want to evolve my growlithe!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Can anyone help me?

Can anyone help me?

That's a really common glitch. If you were on VBA, I'd recommend reloading an older save state, but as you are on a flashcart, you need to start again and make sure you do not save inside the gym.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Where can I get a Firestone?? I'm at dardusk
City and I want to evolve my growlithe!!

Only at Victory Road. Think that's bad? My main team on the first playthrough was with a Gloom. And you can't get Sun or Leaf Stones until the second region.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
I love the Title screen for this :P also the backdrop on the character selection looks very nice!

Frozen00

Delightful~!
Years
Out of curiosity, 4 n' 5 gens pokemons' cries are modified in correct ones or are still work in progress?
to better explain: garchomp cry is the same of exploud

BTW one of the best hack hack i've ever seen so far

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Out of curiosity, 4 n' 5 gens pokemons' cryes are modified in correct ones or are still work in progress?
to better explain: garchomp cry is the same of exploud

BTW one of the best hack hack i've i've ever seen so far

Still similar to the Pokemon that replaced them. I don't know if Ash493 is focusing on inserting the correct cries for them or not, but the current patches do not have this feature at this time.

Back