• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khawill

<3
Years
K, but don't clutter the Occ reposting them, just send a pm
*Edit All of 3 of you have been added, I just used to info you gave me so if there is anything I missed or want added pm me again

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I would like to make a 2nd Student
Name: Kira and Kim
Age (10-15): 15
Sex (Male or Female): Female

Dorm:Raikou

Appearance: Kira is often dressed hastily or messily. She often rushes in the morning and ends up just slipping into clothing. She doesn't have time to dress with much and as a result shies away from dresses and laced shoes. Kira herself is considered to be beautiful, she is known in her hometown for her green eyes and skinny figure. She is known for wearing only things that are green or blue and never wears them at the same time (she considers it bad luck) She can be seen in jeans with a blue backpack or green cargo pants where she holds her pokeballs and items.

Personality: She is a strong believer in luck and fortune. She has plenty of superstitions, many that she likely made up. She claims to be the most lucky person ever but people around her say a different story, saying she shrugs bad luck off only seeing good luck. She is certainly a talkative character, always trying to talk to people for attention, she loves water, grass, and ice type pokemon thus tries to exclusively chose them though she chooses other types if they are cute enough. She is a great fighter, preferring stat reducing and status inducing moves over pure offense. She is very active and a great swimmer, her best is always enough for her, though it can get annoying for other people when she demands perfection, even when she doesn't dress perfectly. She never tells anyone her last name saying it is silly and demanded that if they have to identify her they must use Kim's name next to hers.

History: Kira is from the Hoenn region, coming from Mossdeep City. She spent most of her time diving and swimming, staying physically fit in the process. After she turned 15 she decided that she could live alone and moved out of her families house in Lilycove. She did fine for a few months but soon developed problems after she found herself spending too much. She began to rely on her parents to pay for her living, but refused to move back in. She still went back to Lilycove for the store there and participate in the contest hall (the main source of her income). The pokemon she used was a Froslass named Kim. She obtained Kim when she went in to explore Shoal Cave and managed to coax a snorunt to follow her to town where she obtained a pokeball to contain it in. After training she managed to make it a strong fighter and convinced her parents to get her a Dawn Stone to evolve Snorunt. After getting accepted into the academy Kira spent days looking for two other pokemon to take with her. Although she did catch them she doesn't cherish them as much as Kim, though she does like them and sue them acordingly. She doesn't hate her parents but doesn't see them as much more than people who have cared for her and thus she doesn't feel related to them in any way. She treats Froslass as her child, though more in a dress up and cooing manner than a caring and mature manner.

Pokémon

Froslass (Kim) Female
Personality: Kim is extraordinarily vain, she is picky with what she eats (only Oran berries and sweet things) and enjoys being dressed up. Kim has a tendency to use accessories of Kira to dress herself up (much to the delight of Kira).
Lvl:25
Moves:Blizzard, Hail, Icy Winds, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Powder Snow

Nickname: Beautifly (Beautywings even though the nurse joys keep telling her its a male
Personality: As Kira's second favorite, Beautifly is often her first choice to inflict stun status spores on her opponents. He was caught after it had flown in and injured itself in Kira's apartment.
Lvl: 20
Moves:Stun Spore, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sunny Day, Morning Sun

Ludicolo (Canta) Male
Personality: Ludicolo loves to dance, and whenever he is out of his pokeball he is likely dancing. He loves mamba and he will ALWAYS dance when it is played. Kira herself loves to dance with Ludicolo even when it is late at night. She caught a Lombre and evolved it with a water stone she found while diving. His role in battle is changing the weather and making it easier for Froslass to enter battle.
Lvl:23
Moves:
Rain Dance, Hail, Solar Beam, Mega Drain, Ice Beam, Swagger

Years
You can go to an NPC teacher's class as you wish (today's would be about half over, I suppose? I dunno, I'm pretty new to this), orrrr have a DM assign you to a PC's class--though most of them have already started. I think there is a teacher whose class hasn't started yet.

That's my understanding, anyway...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just so you all know, I'm gonna be on a new account starting tomorrow. :3 I'm Leaf Storm now, just in case you all see a strange account posting similar as me...that is me. haha.

So... When do I get classes?

Since you signed up a bit late, you may end up not get placed in a class. Though you may have a chance. Try asking Megaman or Yellow. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Just so you all know, I'm gonna be on a new account starting tomorrow. :3 I'm Leaf Storm now, just in case you all see a strange account posting similar as me...that is me. haha.

:3 I'll keep an eye out for your new account then!

Off topic, but why are a lot of people making new accounts? >.> It's a little strange.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This is my new account xD haha.

Sometimes they need a change, sometimes they just get tired of their names. :P

Anyways on topic: @Ocelli apologies for falling behind on Drew Stone D: NASCAR threw me off. >_< I'll get one first thing in the morning >_>

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@IceFyr: It's rather late to be thrown into a class. There's only one of the designated classes per day and it's at the beginning of a day. Classes end whenever the teacher decides they end really.

Otherwise yeah, what Baloth said is true. Teachers and NPC teachers are not prohibited from, y'know, doing their job after classes. However, NPC teachers are not controlled by anyone by default. You may wish to pursue interaction with other RPers. Or at least, that makes sense to me anyway. Some people are cool with writing solo at times. That's completely your choice to make.

I would recommend looking over the accepted characters list on the first post of this thread to get a list of characters including who they're RP'd by. (If you're really feeling in a researchy mood you can then find their SU on the player SU's spoiler in the same post.)

That, or pick someone you see posting in the IC thread. Send them a VM either letting them know you're going to have your character interact with theirs or asking them if they have any open characters or if so and so character is available... and there you go!

It sounds a lot more complicated written. =/

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Unfortunately, I'll have to drop out from this RP, I'm so sorry, but I won't be having as much time for RPing as school has now started, I'm sorry Yellow, but you'll have to open a spot in the Raikou Dorm...

It was fun, if I ever have the chance I will sign-up again...

As for Khawill, I'm sorry too, but our interactions will have to end in Vriska suddenly leaving...

I'm sorry...

Dawn

Years
@Vato: Oh. That's a shame--But I understand. I'll VM you your SU before I take it off the list so that you can easily reapply if you so desire.

@Khawill: Your second character is approved. c:

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr: We could use more of those~ I find it hilarious that Valorie doesn't have more enemies. It's like people see her levels in the etherpad and decide not to have their characters battle her or something. ||D

...I should start offering level bonuses to people for fighting her. o_o Like, 4 levels per pokemon or something instead of the normal 2.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Aaron.png

Name:
Aaron Reiki

Nickname:
Arrow (To say he's sharp or direct)
Sir Aaron II

Sex:
Male

Dorm:
Charlie's Awesome Beach House

Appearance:
AaronsMemory.png
Normally I'd actually go into detail with pictures, but this one is self-explanatory.

Personality:
Aaron has been known to be wise, able to solve problems in his head with relative ease. More-so, able to solve these problems with minimal violence. He's known to be noble and tends to follow his morals more than anything else. He likes to do the right thing, as well as help out others whenever he can. The downside to this is that he often ignores his own needs or safety if it means that he's able to do good to someone else. In battles, he's caused himself serious injury in order to protect his Pokemon I'd catch a Pineco for ya. He generally treats others with respect, and a temper is hard to create. Though, if someone gets on his bad side, he is known to hold long grudges (possibly forever) unless the person in question either apologizes or talks it out with him. he's usually calm and quiet, but when he does speak, his words are wisdom. He's a fairly good strategist in battle, at least with Lucario. He's not used to battling with Pokemon incapable of sensing/using Aura.

History:
Riley had met a nice woman, and they began a life together. Of course, it wasn't long until a child came into the picture. Riley was shocked to say the least. Sure, the Aura Guardian bloodline needs to continue, but was he really prepared to be a father? Unfortunately, he had to be. The child's birth put an end to the poor woman. However, like a Cubone takes it's mother's skull, the child was given a piece of his mother to be remembered; his left eye matched the soft amber color of his mother's eyes. His right is that of his father's, a medium-light blue. The crestfallen Riley found those eyes to be his inspiration. It was just enough to fight off his depression. This child was the last living piece of the one he loved. He was named Aaron, in honor of the Ancient Guardian of the Aura, Sir Aaron. He cherished little Aaron, and when he was old enough, taught him about aura, and all of the abilities it gave him. He was only able to see it through one eye, but that made no difference if his eyes were closed. Open, only his right (blue) eye would glow. Once old enough, Riley brought Aaron into the Palace of Cameran, where he was given Sir Aaron's staff as a keepsake. Aaron mastered the use of this staff almost immediately, leaving Riley to wonder, what if this boy really was a new Sir Aaron? He seemed capable enough. Not even Riley had learned it that quickly. While slightly envious, he felt a wonderful sense of pride overwhelm him. Not long after, Riley brought Aaron out to the rest of Iron Island, where the boy found a friend, a Riolu that was probably about the same age as the boy. For the years that passed, Aaron began to train with Lucario, teaching him how to sense aura and use the abilities that came with it. It was at age 15 that Aaron was given the opportunity to join the Academy. Riley was devastated by this. His whole life was now about this boy, what would he do with Aaron gone? his heart was crushed, but he looked into the eyes of the young boy. He had great potential, and it would be selfish to keep him on Iron Island. He deserved to explore, and see new things. Aaron happily departed from Iron Island, and Riley smiled and waved as he left. It was only after Aaron had passed the horizon that Riley allowed his tears to fall.

~

Lucario_BW.gif

Species:
Lucario

Personality:
Lucario is often modest, and doesn't think all too highly of himself. Though when Aaron tells him he can, he believes. Aaron has always called Lucario a friend, a best friend in fact. Lucario continues to see his relationship with Aaron as that of a Master's Pupil. The two contrast each each other in this sense. Lucario is also more of a hothead than Aaron, and often needs Aaron's interaction to calm. The two of them couldn't possibly live without one another.

Level:

Moves:
Extremespeed, Metal Claw, Detect, Counter, Force Palm, ----------

Alternate Moveset:
----------, ----------, ----------, ----------, ----------, ----------

Years
Must restrain self! I want to go and catch the rest of my desired team, but it would look silly having so many Pokemon, so soon. I'm already at 4. Hahah.

Dawn

Years
@WolfOfEve: This looks acceptable. Congratulations on your new character~ I look forward to seeing what you'll do with him~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back