• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Cool. Tough. Classic. The words I think about when I see it.
Cool: Doesn't need description, because of a little thing called pure awesomeness.
Tough: He looks like he could slay a 50 meter tall dragon without even blinking or using any effort. =win
Classic: The first avatar I have seen you use, so I recognize you by avatar, not Username.
Cool+Tough+Classic= 10/10
XD

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
Years
uhhh 5.5/10, Ill give that theres prbly a perfectly valid reason why one guys biting the other guys neck but for now ill just say it creeps me out a little T_T

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
Years
hahahahhahahahahahaha there is a perfectly valid reason = Blood!
*suck* *tastes good* hahhahahhahahhhaahahahha i crack my self up so much.
if yu want to understand it comes from the series Vampire Knight

i like your avvie 7/10

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
All's fair in love and war, especially killing and loving at the same time, to the same person. 9/10

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Maybe I oughta change it to another Daisuke pic, if everyone thinks that's yaoi for some reason, lol. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back