• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Two new posts, yeah.
@vort3x: thank
@joshua159357: you mean the first screenshot? Oh, it is not player's shadow, it is shadow of a event.

Years
Thank Karel_Kazuki, i am trying hard for new demo but i haven't have enough sprites so copycat girl will not able to transform >.<

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
This is looking awesome. The screen shots are nice and I like the Pokemon picture guy. This will be good game. Can't wait till its finished.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Cool sprite stuff. Um I dont know of any sprite maker, I would sugest asking arround on Pc to see if anyone could make them for you.

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
Years
Very very nice! I adore your screenshots! I've never actually read the whole comic but I did read some, its a very interesting storyline, I haven't seen anyone making a game like this(though I havent seen much) so very unique idea too!~☆~!

fishrocker

the fish that rocks
Years
Wow. This looks amazing. I love the manga so far (just finished yellow chapter) and a hame based on it would be my favorite. I can't wait to see it finished.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Great Idea!I hope you manage to complete it really well!( I love the manga, I just wish someone'd upload more on mangafox)

Just wondering....

Will the controls be on your keyboard, like:up,down,left,right,a,b,x,y?

And will you have the full plotline of Platinum and Hg/Ss??(The attention to detail makes me think by the time you're finished they'll be out, but your tiles'll still be better than gamefreak's)

Years
Great Idea!I hope you manage to complete it really well!( I love the manga, I just wish someone'd upload more on mangafox)

Just wondering....

Will the controls be on your keyboard, like:up,down,left,right,a,b,x,y?

And will you have the full plotline of Platinum and Hg/Ss??(The attention to detail makes me think by the time you're finished they'll be out, but your tiles'll still be better than gamefreak's)

Thank ! Do you want to see full scan of vol 31, i have it. And here the controls, i am planning to add more:
- Move: up, down, left, right
- Z: Run
- X, Right mouse: Back
- C, Left mouse: Choose
- A: Fast speed
- S: Normal Speed
- D: Change Pokemon following
- Q: Debug menu
- F5: Registed Item

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Can't wait till its released looks awesome

This is gonna be alot better than raptor ex

Last edited:

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Meh i dont have the focus to read 400+ manga...i dnt even read naruto like that,i skipped to the latest....should i buckle down and read?

Nightrider434343

Intermediate Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 25, 2010
This game actually looks pretty good(I especially like the region map). All the graphics look nice.

Years
PSA based from manga so play it or read the manga are not diffirent.

I have a really big step in PSA, you will see it soon in my next video.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I may just do both...Only until the release of the game or demo so i can follow the Manga closely...Until then, I may make a game using sphere because this semester's classes in my computing class follows Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back