• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (OOC)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
*raises hand awkwardly amidst a bunch of people*
I do have an idea of what to do with my character!
Something revolutionary, like, posting x3

In all seriousness, tho, I'm slowly pulling thru that LoA of mine so I should have another JP with Scyke soon enough ;3

Years
Keep posting guys!

We can't just rely on Elite and Scyke's posts to keep us alive. Genevieve and Umbreon one of you needs to have your character reply to Lennon.

Also I have decided that I may include a time skip after the next IC day, you guys seem to be getting a little bored with this phenomenon. Speaking of which, this IC day will begin to draw to a close soon.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Not exactly boredom, but more like conflicting time-zones. Scyke and I have rarely been online at the same time lately, so progress with our joint post has been dreadfully slow :/

Alas, my schedule is clearing up so I'll try to have that next JP with Scyke done as quickly as possible :]

Years
Does anyone have any idea what's going on with Umbreon? She hasn't really been posting lately and Genevieve and I can't move past here without her really.

Back