• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
Years
From Smithy Boy's Siggy:
I'm Hunting The Ultimant Shiny! Eevee!
--------------------------------------------
Cool, But I Call Dibs On Elolving It Into Umbreon. Evolve Yours Into Espeon, And Then We'll Have All The Shiny Eevee Eveloutions.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
Years
Joining the Shiny Hunter's club.

Hi, Shiny Hunters!

I wonder if I might join the Shiny hunter's club? I've read the rules, and I'm OK with them. I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Zigzagoon on Ruby, and have a shiny Golbat ( Sapphire) and Shiny Doduo ( Leaf Green) already. I'm limmited in the amount of time I can spend Shiny Hunting, as I hold a permanent job and am a married woman to boot. Even so, I do make a good bit of time spare for Pokemon and really want to expand my Shiny Collection.

Years
im in this club too now...i never caught a shiny but im pullling out ruby to head back in and once i get my xrom flashlinker ill put firered onto it and ill trade between and try to findt hem on that too....ok well im in so add me, imma gonna find some big time.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Alright, your in, thanks for joining the club!

Oh, BTW, this rule hasn't been anounced in a while, and I'm not sure its on the main rules post, just so everyone understands:

Only shinies that have been obtained by the normal random generator, and the Red Gyarados count toward the shiny dex... Basicly, shinies that were cheated for don't count.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Hmm, I don't know... The SHC members sort of have mixed oppinions about that... I dont think the ditto trick counts, but I am not completely sure... Good question, I guess we will have to wait for rsgh5 to answer it.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
hello i am new. i would like to join this club it sounds very fun.i currently only have 1 shiny a shiny zigzagoon(i should be ashamed i didn't even catch it i got it at my local gamestop as a download.)but now i will hunt them down! also i would like to know.....how do you put the pokemon in your sig?

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
Years
sorry i havnt been able to get on i was grounded.......again......they grounded me so long i forgot why i was grounded in the first place...geez my parents are harsh oh well im bak now and for some reason i cant find shinys anymore

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Forgotten_hope said:
hello i am new. i would like to join this club it sounds very fun.i currently only have 1 shiny a shiny zigzagoon(i should be ashamed i didn't even catch it i got it at my local gamestop as a download.)but now i will hunt them down! also i would like to know.....how do you put the pokemon in your sig?
Welcome all new members. Thanks for joining the club. As for the shinies in your sig, youll have to link to a picture of a shiny pokemon. I think most of our members use pictures from pokemonelite2000. Just look for a shiny picture there, get the URL to the picture itself, and put that URL between image tags, in your sig.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Welcome all new members. Thanks for joining the club. As for the shinies in your sig, youll have to link to a picture of a shiny pokemon. I think most of our members use pictures from pokemonelite2000. Just look for a shiny picture there, get the URL to the picture itself, and put that URL between image tags, in your sig.
hey ty,and ummm also is there any specific way to find a shiny?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
wow, rsgh5 hasn't been here for a while, what a jerk. anyway, i'm glad everything is going well with you guys. i have a ton of work that i've had to be doing lately, which is annoying... in addition i'm making progress in getting a girl to like me, so i'm a very busy guy. i hope to be back more often than i have been. and... i don't know if we decided on just most recent gen. games pokemon counting (only ruby/sapphire firered/leafgreen) i'll let skinnygreenman decide, he's pretty much the capitan now. he does way more work than i do. so, SGM, if he wants to, you can put owner or co-owner, co-founder, the capitan, THE BIG ONE, or master... of the shiny hunters club

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
oooo..my shiny golbat evolved today...
it looks like someones shaved crobats fur off.

Back