• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
So I guess it's finally time to fight Amber. Can't wait to see that, since Danny kept beating me so I gave up on the game on her gym. And it's a shame, because I'm 100% sure it will be the funniest plot ending in a pokémon game.

Yeah~
sexysageogod.png

Tends to have that effect on people....

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
So I guess it's finally time to fight Amber. Can't wait to see that, since Danny kept beating me so I gave up on the game on her gym. And it's a shame, because I'm 100% sure it will be the funniest plot ending in a pokémon game.

I seriously came in here expecting to be in trouble for some reason... I guess it's the knee-jerk response when you see an authority figure, haha. Well, I'm glad you're excited to see the end of this, Went.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Yuoaman said:
Thanks, I didn't even have to reload once, which I'm pretty proud of.

My computer does the same thing with loading images. :(

All hail Yuoaman, conquerer of
sexysageogod.png

And now I know what's your problem, too bad now it got me :(

Teh Baro said:
The point of having a progon is evolving it into Saphiregon or Rubygon, using stones IIRC.

Yeah, and I finally evolved Cookie (Progon, IIRC that's his nickname) into Saphiregon after a long search of a Blue Shard (Diving is hard :paranoid:). And boy, Saphiregon's back sprite is floating above the text box :paranoid:

Yuoaman

Years
All hail Yuoaman, conquerer of
sexysageogod.png

And now I know what's your problem, too bad now it got me :(

Yeah, and I finally evolved Cookie (Progon, IIRC that's his nickname) into Saphiregon after a long search of a Blue Shard (Diving is hard :paranoid:). And boy, Saphiregon's back sprite is floating above the text box :paranoid:

In Corna text boxes bifurcate Pokemon, good to know.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
TWO FREAKIN' POKEMON?!
I expected much more from
sexysageogod.png
Awesome update though, FINALLY. Almost out of Corna, almost out of Corna... Oh my freakin' goodness when will this end?!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
But Freech is a cool pokemon with an awesome design and a cool type combination!
A turkey dragon with cotton-like feathers (now I see your signature I realize it's similar to altaria although that was never my intention or inspiration).
Badass and powerful.
All hail Freech

Yuoaman

Years
But Freech is a cool pokemon with an awesome design and a cool type combination!
A turkey dragon with cotton-like feathers (now I see your signature I realize it's similar to altaria although that was never my intention or inspiration).
Badass and powerful.
All hail Freech

Cool type combination or no, Freech is a bit of an ass hole.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Can we not stray off-topic as much as we are, please? This thread has strayed off-topic way too many times; one more lengthy off-topic conversation will warrant this thread a nice 'closed' tag. Just a warning.

Nice going guys, nice going. I'm pretty sure talking about Portal and setting up turrets doesn't relate to Pokémon Quartz.

Closed~

PS. Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss a re-opening date for this.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
What??? It's back! Yes! It's finally back! After so long without amusement in the form of moderately amusing captions paired with estranged happenings in a fictional land created by an evil sorcerer it's finally back!

Hooray!

And thanks to whoever reopened it to!

Back