• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
Years
Sorry

Yes I do have something for you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Here is how to use them.
cut and paste the backround(I'll use day grass for an example.) on paint and save it as battlebggrassday (you can name it what you want just make sure you have battlebg**** and replace the stars with whatever you want.
Then cut the player base and past on a seperate paint file and name it playerbasegrassday.
Then the enemy base and name it enemybasegrassday.
Then in the visual editor when it says battle bg type- grassday. The editor will automaticly put the base's and backround with the same name together for you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Eternal thanks ashthebest10, I owe you one, it was just what I needed but could not find it anywhere, I'm very grateful, thanks

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Hey everyone, does anyone have a Fire Red and Leaf Green overworld Sprite template? I have looked everywhere and I can not find one. Could someone help please.

Link

Credit to Wichu :)

Gigatom~

majorgames

Right now i need the following; 1. the full HG/SS tileset in RMXP format (autotiles aswell if possible)

2 former related scripts (and where to insert them)

a. formes that are induced by items (plates, glatious orb, garidia flower)

b. type change with forme change (arceus, shaymin)

c. forme change by event

3. battle factory script

4. previous request still needed

i know this seems alot but id aporeciate any help

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
Years
Here are my tilesets. Some of the tiles are a little blurry but you can clear them up if you know how. I'm not to good of an artist. The inside tileset has FRLG tiles at the top so scroll down to see the other tiles. They are a mix of tiles I found all over the place so credit goes everywhere and tiles I ripped myself ( Not the best, but not the worst, you can proubably use various methods to make them look better). Hope they help.

EDIT: I'm having a little trouble viewing the inner tileset (IDK if you will) but if you do just wait for the window to open and right click and save the file.

majorgames

perfect...though theres some tiles i need to add to both but that shouldnt be too dificult.

some tiles im missing (certain houses/buildings, tin tower) it shouldnt be too difficult add and theres some custom tiles both made for me by other kind members aswell as some i made myself ive gotta add

thnx for the tile sets dude

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Here are my tilesets. Some of the tiles are a little blurry but you can clear them up if you know how. I'm not to good of an artist. The inside tileset has FRLG tiles at the top so scroll down to see the other tiles. They are a mix of tiles I found all over the place so credit goes everywhere and tiles I ripped myself ( Not the best, but not the worst, you can proubably use various methods to make them look better). Hope they help.

EDIT: I'm having a little trouble viewing the inner tileset (IDK if you will) but if you do just wait for the window to open and right click and save the file.

List of credits are needed before you post.
Just say who made them, if you can't remove them, as I have seen alot of the tiles a the demand credit.

majorgames

If you dont give credit to something because you forgot who made it, you can always put
credit to X(x being names you CAN remember), X and X. credit also goes to various people for Y (y being something someone who you CANT remember made) but i forgot who made it, you know who you are

that way people know your trying to give credit, and the person who made Y can make themselves known in a pm with proof

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
I've spent the last four hours looking for tiles for a HGSS-styled gatehouse and I've only found tiles for the wrong gatehouse. Let me explain: there seems to only be tiles for the west to east gatehouse and I can't make any progress because the gatehouse I need to map is north-south. If anyone can supply the tiles, I will be very grateful.

Back