• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Dear Anon,
There are many times you have hurt me such as misinterpreting my words wrongly, not listening to what you've done wrong and lying about how bad of a person I am. We used to be friends but now thinking about you just boils my blood. I have forgiven you but I don't want to trust you ever again.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
DA,

Get it straight in your head: I'm not one of your girlfriends. Everything is not about you and your feelings. Everything is not some personal criticism, quit getting bent out of shape.

You were looking for a reason to get bent out of shape. As soon as I let off a little steam from trying to assist you and two other people at once you fly off the handle and take it as a personal insult. Get overyourself bitch, you're not that fucking important. I care about the credit card, I care about your e-mail. Not whatever trifling bullshit you want to invent for your own entertainment. God damn.

Before you go wailing to Melinda about me being rude to you be sure to include that in your sob story. Or not. I can tell her.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dear Anonymous:

I like you, I do. I think you're a great kid and could do well for yourself in this industry, especially considering how knowledgeable you are. But you try too damn hard and it gives off the wrong impression. You're so uptight that even casual conversation with you sounds so forced.. and sometimes even comes across as conceited since you steer every conversation towards yourself. And I know you're not doing it because you're actually self centered, you're just a little uncomfortable so you fall back on things you know well; like yourself and your feelings. It makes you a try hard-- not everything needs to be about you or your love life.

Speaking of which, the way you talk about your relationship status is starting to rub me the wrong way. I feel like you're trying to allude to the fact that you like me but you're too afraid to say it. And that's okay, I totally understand! But therein lies your problem, you fall for women who are unobtainable for you and end up heartbroken. I don't want to be that to you, I don't want to be another girl it'll never work out with. But I do want you to understand the point I'm making. You just have to figure it out.

Please try to relax. okay? I already think you're an awesome kid, so stop trying to impress me. Just.. be yourself!

/workplace problems amirite?

Alexander Nicholi

Years
"I came close to suicide 5 times, you'll be fine"

So because you're a lifeless creature that justifies wasting others away, those who you supposedly care about the most? Why did you do that? Why, why, why? Thousands of times I asked, literally, why?

I took pity on you, I saw you lost a lot of blood in life. I wanted to help you heal. But it's as if you were too fargone to consider living anyway. I could have saved you but it's as if you didn't understand the meaning of being alive to want to be.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you way more than I should or thought I would how pathetic am I hahahaha

Alexander Nicholi

Years
DA,

I really loved what happened then. You and I started dancing, it was so natural, so in-tune... I felt like we knew each other like the back of our own hands and we only just met. You make such an indescribable kind of sense and it has me mesmerized.

I was tired and went to sleep, and couldn't stop thinking about undefinable things - my mind went into overdrive. I woke up with such a tense stiffness in my muscles too, like I nearly died. I think my mind ran so far away.

My little kitten was spooked when I woke up. Did he see a mortal absence? I sure felt one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
DA,
You frustrate me and scare me. Why can't you be as supportive as I need you to be? Bringing me down like that doesn't spur me on at all. You are the reason I get depressed moments these days. Had you been kinder, I would have been perfectly fine.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
dear diary,

it's not your fault that you feel this way but you have to pull yourself in so it doesn't take over you

Sirfetch’d

I'm so sorry that I was a shitty friend and pushed you to hating me. You seem set on never letting me back in your life again and I have no say about it. All I can do is cry and pray one day you will realize this isn't the right thing to do. You're always my friend. I just want this pain to go away because I already miss you more than anything and I can't stop crying aaa.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
DA,

I know there's no hope for you. You are lost, and too stupid to find your way out. It's like you've suffered some sort of trauma as to why you're so dumb, which is scary. The kinds of behaviours you exhibit resemble a mentally challenged person, and it's frightening that I have a parent that way. Point is, I can't handle your idiocy anymore. I swear to God if you steal my starting money for adulthood you're going to be about as dead to me as my father is. That is all I fucking have, stay away.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Dear Anon,

Why are you such a bitter bitch? Why are you so pressed against her? Why do you hate her that much; why do let such a petty grudge eat away at you? I'm frankly disgusted by your foul mouth and thoughts. As much as you may have beef against her, she deserves the recognition for the work she put into this project. We all got an A for it. Honestly, saying that she doesn't deserve the A is just uncalled for and absolutely disgusting. I just feel like throwing up at how filthy and pathetic your soul is. And remember, all this is coming from a judgmental bitch who reads people to filth. I would never stoop so low like what you just did.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Surprising you yesterday night for your birthday was one of the most thought out plans I have ever had, and probably would never have done it for anyone else. It was a joyful feeling to pick up that call, asking you to come open the door and hearing that surprise and happiness erupt from your voice was one of the greatest moments. I vowed to myself, and you, to make and keep you as happy as possible. I would do it again in a heartbeat if it meant getting that reaction from you once more.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Dear Anon,

Sorry that all of our conversations seem to center around work. I always feel awkward talking about myself, and I can't carry a conversation to save my life. But I don't mind talking about work with you.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Dear Anon,

You're doing great, sweetheart... keep up the good work. ♥

Back