• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen black 2 or white 2

black 2 or white 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Skitty, Delcatty, and Latias are exclusive to White 2?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Damn, they also got Camerupt and Butterfree! Times like this is when I wish I had access to trade.

Eh... well I do get Mandibuzz and Lopunny, which I like very much. Well great... at this point I'm not quite sure. Black Kyurem and Zekrom's design are excellent, but I DO already have Zekrom in White. I dunno I dunno I dunno gah

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Skitty, Delcatty, and Latias are exclusive to White 2?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Damn, they also got Camerupt and Butterfree! Times like this is when I wish I had access to trade.

Eh... well I do get Mandibuzz and Lopunny, which I like very much. Well great... at this point I'm not quite sure. Black Kyurem and Zekrom's design are excellent, but I DO already have Zekrom in White. I dunno I dunno I dunno gah

Latias?! Holy potatoes!! I am so excited, as I am getting BOTH!

Mentalii

Back
Years
I'll buy Black 2. I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom. That's the only reason. I don't really mind the other differences.

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
I've got White and I'm going to get Black because I like that version of Kyruem better. Might end up getting white, haven't got both versions since R/S.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm not sure if I'll still be getting one of them since my interest is dyeing a tad, but if I do it'll be Black 2. That version has most of my favourite version exclusives and I had Black first time around, so I'd like to continue it c:

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
Years
i preffer reshiram over zekrom thats why i got B1 but i like black kyurem more than the white one so I'm gonna get B2 :)
and i find it cool since it is the sequel of B1 and you actually get the same zekrom N had in B1 :)

i like cinnamon :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Neither.... because Pokemon sucks. I don't know why you guys still play it. It's for little kids.

Don't mark out on that, I'm only kidding. =P Honestly, though, I'm not buying either. Not because I don't like them, or Pokemon, but because I don't have anything to play them on. My sister trashed my DS about a year ago. I've been Pokemon-less since. =/ If I could, though, I'd get Black 2, since I got the original White.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I've been doing some hard debating and thinking on this, and I've decided on getting White 2, maybe. xD

Years
I have Pokemon White, so for me it'll be White 2. I prefer the exclusives as well as the White 2 exclusive areas (White Forest for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back