• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I've been losing a lot of weight lately. A whole new lifestyle change really does a lot.
Left picture - 252 Pounds. Right picture - 178 Pounds.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

WOW! Congrats on the weight loss. You really look amazing!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Spoiler:

They aren't real glasses. I got them for my America cosplay for next year, however my plans changed because now me and my boyfriend are cosplaying as Serah and Snow next year. Anyway, I figured I'd post a non-cosplay picture for you guys. <3

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Updated: Here is a picture of me now. Yesterday I took this.
Ehh.. I guess I'm ok looking. *sighs*

1234158_1399725936922364_1241676564_n.jpg

Then here Is a month ago before my new hair.

1231243_1399752600253031_226285673_n.jpg

Sirfetch’d

Thank you Kura! I'm still getting to my goal weight, so this effort won't stop going! :D

That is the best attitude to have about it! Good luck with the remainder of you goal and I can't wait to see you post more pics :]

Whisbii

→ Persistence
Years
Here is a picture of me from yesterday that I had took. I actually do not smile too often so it is rare that I do.
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Here is a picture of me from yesterday that I had took. I actually do not smile too often so it is rare that I do.
Spoiler:

Haha, I never smile for pictures either! However, you really look good with your smile in this pic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back