• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
What version is this beta? I managed to find a GBA file of this claiming to be the Beta 3 version. Is this the newest one released?

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Yes you've said quite a few times, wanna say it again ?

Has anyone looked at his profile, I had a look earlier and I'm pretty sure it said last activity July 29th, which is 13days ago so all this asking isn't going to get you anywhere.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
It is annoying, people expressing over the top optimism and pessimism.

Anyway, the updates look like they are worth waiting for, so I personally do not care when he releases it, and this is why hackers don't give release dates - Because then people SPAM like hell.

Anyway, Wes, if you read this, take your time, as you cannot rush perfection.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
Yep so far beta 3 is the newest one
But Wes's preparing new and improved beta now :)

Awesomeness. I gotta say though, the bad dialogue really turned me away from this game but I was wrong to judge. It's a very good game and the translation isn't horrible seeing as how the creator's first language isn't English.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Wesley, I think you should change your Arceus statue to my Arceus statue:
picture.php

Last edited:

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
While we wait, lets stay on topic shall we...Does anyone have any information/ideas about what will be in the next beta, or what they would like to see...for instance new pokemon/new quests/tiles sprites that sort of thing?

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years
While we wait, lets stay on topic shall we...Does anyone have any information/ideas about what will be in the next beta, or what they would like to see...for instance new pokemon/new quests/tiles sprites that sort of thing?

-I'd Like A Bike Instead Of The Fearow. Or At Least A Motorcycle.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
I think Dodrio would be cooler too, only because they are used in the anime series. But i think that it is such an original idea that it doesnt need to be changed to a plain bike.

I would like to see the background screens during the pokemon battling, i am not sure what they are called but they look so cool. anyone know if that is on Wesleys list.

Last edited:

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
i think it wll be cool to travel with train instead of sea

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
in every pokemon is a shp i think a train will be a change

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
in every pokemon is a shp i think a train will be a change

Not to sound harsh, but why should Wes do what you think? Anyway, the ship fits the tropical theme the hack has, like stated before, and also, a ship just seems... Right, a train doesn't to me.

Back