• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yay, so cool make Deoxys lvl 100 or something so the catching will be even harder. It is cool how he changes forms like that, it would be my fav legendary if it would do that in official games :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
Amazing battle system, Luka! Everything looks well put-together, and the animations really make the fight look more intense. I especially love the catching animation (Except why does the Pokemon shift back and forth before the Pokeball opens?) This seriously looks much better than the real games (I'm hoping some of these ideas, like the attacking animations, are implemented in Black & White) I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

Last edited:

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
I havent posted here in a long time, but awsome job! I think the form changing is a bit to extreme, though.

Finnix

The Dragon Elite
Years
This is one of the games that ive been looking for, being able to go to all 4 regions!!!! I cant wait, I love what you have done so far, keep up the good work. :P

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
this is very promising!!!

Good luck, Luka S.J. with your game!
It's, basically, what I wanted Nintendo to do, instead of a new generation..

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
it's been a long time since i've been here and i must say you did a great job.
During the deoxys battle, it is just awsome how he is changing forms, to bad the stats doesn't changed with it.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I love this game...A suggestion would be to implement a move similar to Arceus' Judgement except depending on the form like:

Attack-120/70 an/or raise defense
Defense-Protect and/or raise defense sharply
Speed:extremespeed and/or raise speed sharply
Normal:Normal Attack

Years
i have to say, this is going to be one hell of a good game. keep at it man. i can't wait for this to be released. all the regions? sounds good to me :)

giova90

Moebius
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
hey luka it's all perfect a part one thing...the ballons for battle. the idea to be changed on different type of battle is good...but the graphics should be improved for me!... you might use the graphic of the apple messages' ballons... it's nice isn't?
hero-messages-20090608.jpg

DoubleF

treinador competitivo
Years
luka you can put the songs of pokemon (anime).
if pkemons say her names like the anime the game stay very realistic.
opinion.
i saw that in net but the link is gone..:x
i can't wait fo play that! :D

cumps

i have the link luka
soundtrak of anime
and the pokemon sound (her names) you can hear in episodes.:D

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
i love every idea, and i cant wait til you release a beta, or demo, or the whole thing!
please give a demo soon :3

Mudkipzrock

Mudkip Lover
Years
luka you can put the songs of pokemon (anime).
if pkemons say her names like the anime the game stay very realistic.
opinion.
i saw that in net but the link is gone..:x
i can't wait fo play that! :D

cumps

i have the link luka
soundtrak of anime
and the pokemon sound (her names) you can hear in episodes.:D

Thats a great idea
Maybe blue chrome should use real sounds
Cant JUs' Imagine
A pickachu Saying"PIKA"
And by 4 regions are you including Isshu

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Thats a great idea
Maybe blue chrome should use real sounds
Cant JUs' Imagine
A pickachu Saying"PIKA"
And by 4 regions are you including Isshu

first 4 regions: kanto johto sinnoh hoenn

no ones even seen the isshu region since it hasnt been revealed yet, not to mention itd be pretty difficult to accurately reproduce in this game since the games use two different kinds of OW graphics

Mudkipzrock

Mudkip Lover
Years
I have a good stroy line
The Hero's Father Says that he'll restart his Pokemon Adventure
He doesent return for months
So His Son
The Hero Goes In Search Of Him
.Finding His Fathers Location In The Regions
Everybody Saw he Left Kanto
Johto Only A few people knew abt him
Sinnoh-Only The Pokefan Club New abt him
Hoenn- No one knew abt me

Years
Uh, yeah...if you failed to notice on the front page. There is already a rough outline of a story for Explorers and Heroes >.>
Look, I know you are trying to help but your so called "story line" lacks anything that a true story should have. Anyone playing Blue Chrome with that sort of storyline would get bored by the time they reach Hoenn because they will no doubt say to themselves "Hey, hang on. Didn't this already happen?" (assuming it goes Kanto -> Johto -> Hoenn -> Sinnoh)

Last edited:

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
wow! big WOOOOW!
i must say that i'm totally impressed by this game
it's really the best pokemon game i have seen :)
keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Uh, yeah...if you failed to notice on the front page. There is already a rough outline of a story for Explorers and Heroes >.>
Look, I know you are trying to help but your so called "story line" lacks anything that a true story should have. Anyone Blue Chrome with that sort of storyline would get bored by the time they reach Hoenn because they will no doubt say to themselves "Hey, hang on. Didn't this already happen?" (assuming it goes Kanto -> Johto -> Hoenn -> Sinnoh)

i was gonna say that but you got to it before me haha. i actually cant wait to see what hes done with the story. 40% is a decent amount of progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back