• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Is there a "new posts" button somewhere -- where you can see all new posts and topics across the community?
We do have that. Where it is an how exactly it's displayed depends on the style you're using (in Johto Elite, you click on "New Posts" near the top of the page in the center, while on Fundamental it's "New Content" in the upper left corner).

This be the link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/search.php?searchid=6450900

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, I search but I can find who to delete my own threat/post.....can I?
Thanks in advance!
You can delete your own posts (click "Edit", then "Delete", then toggle "Delete message" on, then click "Delete"). Only staff can delete threads though, so if you need a thread of yours deleted, contact the moderator(s) of the section you posted the thread in. The names of the section's mods are usually displayed a the top of the page when viewing the section index. You can also see all the people currently on staff and which sections they moderatre at this link here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php

Clicking a person's name will bring you to their profile page.

Years
So I was just checking my notifications and apparently received a private message earlier today a little before 6 PM EST that I didn't see on the main page, but it was a PM sent from one person to multiple people. I know that you don't get the direct notification when, say, you get emblems, but does that not come to you from a group message or something? Thanks!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
So I was just checking my notifications and apparently received a private message earlier today a little before 6 PM EST that I didn't see on the main page, but it was a PM sent from one person to multiple people. I know that you don't get the direct notification when, say, you get emblems, but does that not come to you from a group message or something? Thanks!

yeah it's a known bug that automatic and group PMs don't show up. I'd not be sure how to fix it but Ausaudriel might. that's all I can really say. sorry ):

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Another question i dont understand why do some users have different color names like destedjagolds? And how do they just something ive been wondering about :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Another question i dont understand why do some users have different color names like destedjagolds? And how do they just something ive been wondering about :)
Some people have different colored names because they're either supporters or staff. Supporters are those who've donated money to the site. They get certain perks in exchange for donating, and how much you donate determines the color of your name, among other things. The breakdown for all the colors is:

Silver Tier Supporters (lowest supporter rank)
Gold Tier Supporters
Crystal Tier Supporters
Platinum Tier Supporters (highest supporter rank)

And the staff colors:

Battle Server Staff
Moderators
Super Moderators
Adminstrators
Site Overlord (ie Rukario and Kwesi)

Years
So i'm in controls for my signature, and have looked at almost everything I can but don't see anything that allows you to make it so when you hover a bit of text for a few seconds, another mini text box appears right near it. How do I do that? Thanks!

Boured

The Guildmaster
Years
I have a theory that has to do with Pokemon but I do not know where to put it yes it is in the main games and it is gen 3

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I have a theory that has to do with Pokemon but I do not know where to put it yes it is in the main games and it is gen 3
Pokemon theory threads usually go down in Pokemon General. Since yours is also about the games, Pokemon Gaming Central would probably work too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Pokemon theory threads usually go down in Pokemon General. Since yours is also about the games, Pokemon Gaming Central would probably work too.
Or Advance Generation, if it's specific to gen 3. Yay, threads!

It should only go in Pokémon General if it's not about game mechanics, but rather a theory that lets you think further.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
I've noticed on some posts, members have added images of pokemon, is there a code to use or do you just add the image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back