• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Join in the chaos Tabor :D Lots of good mons up for grabs for starters \o/

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I don't have any starters first of all, and I can solve all that just my transferring my own Pokemon once Bank is out in America.

I mean sure, I'm a Trade Moderator, but at this rate, 99.9% of my "trades" are just me giving stuff away for free lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Hiya guys,
being as it is Christmas today, if anyone would like to trade me Gen2, Gen 3 or Gen 4 starters. I would really appreciate it :)
If you want something in return then don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you and Merry Christmas :D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Y'all with your Pokemon Bank trades :P

Anyhoo, Serebii has a list of HA Pokemon up to Gen V. Dunno if they'll make a new page for Gen VI, I think some HAs have changed? I dunno, don't quote me on that because I'm probably wrong. Anyhoo, without further ado here ya go: http://www.serebii.net/games/hiddenabilityaccess.shtml

Thank you for that. I do know that some have changed, unless people on Smogon were lying. It doesn't matter for what I'm doing though because as far as I can tell only unreleased Abilities were changed meaning you can't legally get them anyway.

Now I'm off to catch all the Pokebank Females I can in Premier Balls for Gen 6 breeding. This should be fun.

Years
Finish Looker mission for Hatch Power? I haven't done any Looker mission and have the Hatch Power.

Besides for that I'm posting to tell everybody I just hatched my Charmander I've been working on!! It's Female, Timid has Blaze and the 31/x/31/31/31/31. In a Premier Ball no less.

The only way to make it more perfect for me is it being Shiny and having a 0 Atk IV. Regardless I'm excited.

I was so far into the looker missions that it was a quicker way to up my style for me. Plus it was nagging me in the back of my mind. I still had to buy 20 premier balls seperately to get the level just right.

Congrats on that charmander.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Tabor don't be a killjoy :P Give me all your mons when bank is released hehe I'll put them to good use ;)

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Just bred my first Pokebank female starter. Jolly Nature Totodile. Haven't checked IV yet. I should have all Pokebank Mon that are unavailable in B2 by the end of the day. This is disregarding Legendary and Events of course.

Years
Just bred my first Pokebank female starter. Jolly Nature Totodile. Haven't checked IV yet. I should have all Pokebank Mon that are unavailable in B2 by the end of the day. This is disregarding Legendary and Events of course.

A 12 percenter, nice!

On another note, I've noticed an increase in Shiny pokemon today on the gts. Good play traders, good play. Hold all your cards until the end.

Years
Me too. Too bad by the time we get our hands on Bank, everybody will have the legendaries.

I was fearing the same thing today. Then, I thought maybe it wouldn't be too bad. But after seeing the explosion of starters alone in the qtt and wonder trade, I know my fears have been confirmed.
I'm pretty sure I will need an arceus and mew, so heck I might even put a shiny or two up for trade on the global link. That just feels like such a waste when I could have had those pokemon if only I hadn't been unconnected to the world for so so long, XD.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I got my Christmas Pokemon today thanks to Retina for the parents. :') Quiet Honedge, ekeke.
679.png

I did some Wonder trading earlier and got a Totodile, niceeee. I much rather prefer Croconaw. <3
159.png

Years
I got my Christmas Pokemon today thanks to Retina for the parents. :') Quiet Honedge, ekeke.
679.png

I did some Wonder trading earlier and got a Totodile, niceeee. I much rather prefer Croconaw. <3
159.png

Congrats!
Totodile is probably my favorite of the water starters.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I got a Feebas really cheap on the GTS. Just for the heck of it I decided to offer it in exchange for a Xerneas. I got it eventually and traded it right away for a Latios, which is pretty neat considering that I have a Latias sitting on my White 2.

Also I've noticed some strange offerings on the GTS: some people offer legendaries (especially Zekrom and Reshiram) and are trading them for stuff like Heracross. So I'm not sure if they offer hacked Pokemon or if they are simply very generous. xD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
does anyone know if the wonder trade egg glitch has been fixed?

hello,i am going to be getting a 3ds after the new year because i received pokemon x as a gift ,i heard about the wonder trade egg glitch and i was wondering if it has been fixed because i have some good pokemon that i have from platinum,heartgold,black and white 2 that i want to send to x once i download the pokemon bank app .

Years
Figured I would give a little update on my mm espurr.
I quit.
After about 200 eggs, a generous trader here offered me an espurr when I was letting her clone some of my shinies. Score.
I have now moved onto trying to mm a shiny honedge. The holidays have kept me busy so I've only hatched about 13 of these bad boys.

Also, I sent out a bunch of magician fennekin for Christmas and got a piplup back on one of them. I've already scored two shinies today from trading bank pokemon. It's madness I tell you, madness. XD

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
James, no one I know has gotten hit by the bad egg. No one on the forum's reported it either (as far as I know), so I'm pretty sure that you're safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back