• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still have it for family stuff and... stuff. But yeah that's pretty much it. I have this one friend who keeps inviting me to the same game like every other day and I'm just 'why do you keep doing this stahp'

Years

I'm slowly phasing out from using Facebook.. except I never want to delete my profile so that I could stay in touch with some good friends. I never do update my status though, so it's kinda useless for me to stay on?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I still use Facebook but I don't do 10 updates per day like some people.

Also digging the Watamote toon a fair bit more than the mango. Art direction has been a pleasant surprise.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
myu~ cats? :3 Also, I've never used facebook, just been to a few pages a few times ever. I also have no intention of signing up for it when I can already contact all my friends through other social media services...

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I only looked at this Thread again Because it said Don't let the catz say zero and Zach Check out your messages You Meanie

Speaking of which Why so much hate on Facebook?

I find it way more convenient than any other social networks I mean

twitter is stupid and instragram is twitter for people who can't read
-Max [Two broke girls]

I mean I've been using Facebook since 2009 and i was only 9 years old then.. And I have a Lot of Facebook accounts..I repeat A lot...

So anyways I find Facebook helpful

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Why did I read 'catz' as 'cutz' in that post......

Maybe I should consider going back to sleep.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Still don't appreciate the hate on facebook
Zuckerburg is dissapointed

I get the first post but you ninja me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

best input i've ever seen.

Contemplating putting the new things I've drawn into devArt. Or at least my gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back