• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Battle System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
screenshot_4.png

I did this for the Fakemon Community so they can now make there own game with out worrying about backsprites.
Come to the GameDev section to see what else we can do for you !
Hope to see you around

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there! This seems like a cool idea, but I honestly think you were right with your first assumption. This should really be in Game Dev for your thread to get maximum feedback on your actual program. In A&D, the best we can do here is critique the graphic you made, which doesn't conform with A&D's rules anyway since we have a three piece minimum requirement. There's just not much we can do for you here.

I would move this over to Game Dev for you under normal circumstances, but I don't think it would be approved considering you've included no link nor demo. I highly recommend you PM Maruno, the mod of Game Dev, for help with composing and showcasing your content. So sadly, I'm going to close this, but I sincerely hope your able to share this with the rest of the community in the appropriate places! Best of luck to you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back